LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

this looks amazing!, if i win one ill definately do some movie nights with my mates in the garden itll be so cool

Seems like a very handy device to have and handy for those that demo gaming gear and don't have to travel with a monitor, especially with the size it can project.

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It looks awesome! The best thing is is that you don't need a television or monitor to play games with this. It has one itself! i would really like to have this :)

Taking the magic with you and share it with the world wherever you want is a dream come true. I can see so much creative freedom with this, and shed some light in the hearts of people who are trying to survive in this world that's slowly getting darker.

small and compact but still has amazing picture quality. this is such a great projector and would be awesome to have one because i could just set it up easily anywhere and pack it up just as easy

is cool because you can feel rich having a home cinema or gaming room. 

Small and compact #perfect

What an awesome product ! Omg! Me and my friends would watch billions of movies on it. Also gamming night would be a thing at our home. *.*

A projector that doesn't require a giant room? Sign me up! xD

Holy smokes !!! this thing looks amazing i hope am the one of the lucky winners :)

Instead of using a painted wall from an empty warehouse, I would rather project it on a building, so I could share my gaming experience with my fellow neighbours.

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Its a neat projector with all the things that you expect to have on a projector it is stealth looking (to me) and that is pretty good if you want to make a stealth setup. And the size is great you can take it everywhere. This projector is "more beter" @linus than others 

Watching a movie "anywhere" seems like a really neat idea...

Wow looks gorgeous and simply amazing! I wonder how it performs on movies as well.^_^

Great looking projector with awesome portability, would love to use it in my lounge for some couch gaming!

This projector is exactly what me and my mate are looking for for our flat in germany where we will be studying in september.

The fact that you can project up to 100" and the resolution is 1080p makes me think that you could use it for anything you want, and it wont be hard to read small text and appreciate details while playing.

I would love a projector for movies and the like,  a TV just doesn't do it justice 

This is awesome. Huge wall + Mario Kart is all you need :)

So cool to lean it so it faces upwards... Movie on the roof in bed...

If I had this no more TV I think you should test higher resolution  games on this 

Simply small projector I love the idea that 

This is awesome projector 200" woow