LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It looks very interesting but the price is kind of ludacris. Worth it for some, too much for most though.

if i win this, i will never see the sun again xD

I'd finally be able to fit a projector in my house with one of these nifty doodads :D

This looks really nice. I would like to try it out myself :)

That is easily the most amazing projector I've ever seen. I remember Linus covering a 4k laser projector that was similar, but this thing is actually affordable, and doesn't have to be custom build. Epic!

Love this projector, I've only had one, the 3M M120 Pro which is now outdated would love the chance to win this! Thanks for the opportunity!

It looks so much nicer then most projectors.

It looks pretty cool, and it looks great for couch gaming on the go.

This would be AWESOME for my new build. A mini gaming pc that I can kart out to the desert when I go away for work.....combined with this little beast (PF1000U), those 3 week stretches would be so much more enjoyable. :)

My room has solid empty wall, I bet PF1000U projector will do justice!!

Coolest projector I have ever seen :D
Really good for watching movie or gaming with ps4 or desktop outside your house.

I think that projector is amazing. To have such a clear image at so little a distance is a true achievement. I would love to hook this up to one of my Xbox ones and play with friends. 

I know, I'm new haha!

This projector is perfect and the specs are amazing!!! To be honest, I have started a gaming community in my area and we are about 25 members. We're playing to get a small space so we can keep growing as a community. We did bring up wanting a special area for a projector but... They can be expensive... Luckily the video about this that Linus made was very impressive and I appreciate the hard work you guys at LinusMediaGroup have done! I really hope to win as this will help us so much in our new area! Thanks!

I have been looking at that exact projector for my home cinema/game setup since I can't use a normal projector. It's just a high price, so if I could win I one that would later be awesome!

Short Throw projector or how to get this largest screen with the least space wasted !

My specs below:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 2 x 4GB 1600MHz | Storage: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB | Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB | Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB Double Dissipation Black Edition | Case: Fractal Design Define R5 w/Window (Titanium) | Power Supply: Corsair RM750i | Mouse: Logitech G300 | Headphones: Skullcandy SLYR Headset | Display: Samsung TV UE32B6000 - Samsung SyncMaster F2380 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Speaker: Samsung Home Cinema HT-DB300

Awesome projector! Would be a sweet thing to use with my Nvidia Shield Portable at gatherings with my friends. Hope I win!

Well, It's cool daddy, I want that! Pls pls pls pls pls

while(true)

The LG PF1000U is the type of projector I've been wanting for the living room, since we weren't able to mount the old projector we had.
Such a small and smart solution for any room, and perfect for just bringing along when traveling somewhere.

With 2 girls, 15 months and 3 months old, we don't have the option to go to see movies at the cinema, so this would be perfect for getting that experience at home.

Would be awesome to win one of em :)

Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for now :P

-Valodore

Im moving to a new house in 2017 and new one we plan to be projector only (now i have a vga monitor and a projector)

no more screen .... a tv-less room... nice and clean... if i want a screen, just turn on projector and bang.

I visit this ultra short throw idea and bump that projector last year... its in my list because install projector on ceiling and then pass all cables is boring and ugly : ( 

The PF1000U projector looks great. Being able to eliminate the problem of having the projector behind you and in a smaller space this looks truly revolutionary.

Wow, this thing looked amazing in the video. I really liked the way you showed it, super cool cinema-like trailer :) good job guys! I would really love to win this projector, i'd love to play games on my upcoming lanparty. Good luck to everyone btw :)

this is gonna be the perfect gift for a movie junkie friend of mine

Plus when we'll gather for movies it'll be epic :D