Looking for cube cases

Totally-A-Hero

Been a while since iv'e looked at these but the 500r is simply to big and its time to look for a new case. I really need something small and i was thinking a cube case. I looked around but nothing new seems out. Any new cases i might have missed? I know about the Haf XB and the Air 240 but those are kinda pricey. If i missed something or you want to recommend a case let me know! (it doesnt HAVE to be a cube just sorta small). I have a Mid ATX board.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

9 hours ago, Totally-A-Hero said:

Been a while since iv'e looked at these but the 500r is simply to big and its time to look for a new case. I really need something small and i was thinking a cube case. I looked around but nothing new seems out. Any new cases i might have missed? I know about the Haf XB and the Air 240 but those are kinda pricey. If i missed something or you want to recommend a case let me know! (it doesnt HAVE to be a cube just sorta small). I have a Mid ATX board.

So is your board  ATX ? or mATX ?

ATX

Cooltek/Jonsbo W2 case. It's brilliant. Buy it.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

The ThermalTake Core V21 is great if you have a micro ATX motherboard.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

5 hours ago, Totally-A-Hero said:

ATX

Apart from the two you mention (540 and Haf XB) then there isn't a huge amount of ATX cube cases that I can think of. The Air 240 only takes Micro ATX and Mini-ITX. 

Anidees have an ATX cube case although I have no idea if it is any good, or if it is in your price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7TD2VV5629&cm_re=anidees-_-9SIA7TD2VV5629-_-Product

Lian-Li also do a few ATX cube cases, but they are pretty expensive (At least over here in UK)

32 minutes ago, atomicus said:

Only seems to be available in Europe ? Nice case though.

8 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Not sure, I have seen US folk talk about them so I think you can get over there but perhaps not so easily. Best case I've ever owned though, and they've just released a tempered glass side panel version.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

On 7/9/2016 at 6:51 PM, atomicus said:

On 7/9/2016 at 7:07 PM, ShadowTechXTS said:

The ThermalTake Core V21 is great if you have a micro ATX motherboard.

This is a nice case thanks for recommending!

On 7/9/2016 at 7:22 PM, lee32uk said:

Apart from the two you mention (540 and Haf XB) then there isn't a huge amount of ATX cube cases that I can think of. The Air 240 only takes Micro ATX and Mini-ITX. 

Anidees have an ATX cube case although I have no idea if it is any good, or if it is in your price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7TD2VV5629&cm_re=anidees-_-9SIA7TD2VV5629-_-Product

Lian-Li also do a few ATX cube cases, but they are pretty expensive (At least over here in UK)

Yeah those are pretty expensive. the one you linked here looks pretty good too, i might get it.

On 7/9/2016 at 7:23 PM, lee32uk said:

Yeah couldnt find it in US :( 

On 7/10/2016 at 3:38 AM, atomicus said:

Not sure, I have seen US folk talk about them so I think you can get over there but perhaps not so easily. Best case I've ever owned though, and they've just released a tempered glass side panel version.

Not in US :( It looks like such a nice case smh

Thanks for replies guys!