!!HELP PLEASE!! Bad GPU performance in games

BE SYNYSTER

In BF4, which is super old now... a 380 should be getting pretty nice frame rates. I had a 7850 1 Gb playing it fine... well over 45 fps on high, not ultra settings. I think a few things were on medium but it ran perfect, I remember the beta running so good I almost wanted the game. Almost.

31 minutes ago, EpicGShot said:

Framerate was in the 30-45 range, and dropping to about 25 in heavy battles. CPU Usage was about 80-90%.  Memory usage was about 2.2 gb max. 

I agree with @App4that.  It appears that your CPU is not up to the task.  That's a very high CPU usage for what you are describing.

Update: I decided to roll back to older 15.3 drivers and everything seems to be working good. I am getting about 60 fps respectively on bf4 and GTA V. Might be a porblem with the newer amd drivers 

check the resolution and in game settings. and check the monitors refresh rate. that will cause problems too.

Okay well i think i found the problem. I went to task manager to see the CPU usage and it only says i have 2 cores. And 4 logical processors. But this is a quad core processor. Is there like something in the BIOS that is messed up or something? But i went to device manager and device manager shows 4 cores