1070 SEA HAWK?

wjm22400

Does anyone know when the MSI 1070 SEA HAWK comes out?

It was about to cross the goal line, but MSI decided to pass instead of running it in.

Coming soon: Patriot's first GPU.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

2 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

It was about to cross the goal line, but MSI decided to pass instead of running it in.

But it's on their site still...

And also, THEY'RE PARTNERING WITH EK?!

How did I not hear of this?

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

1 hour ago, aisle9 said:

What is it called?

1 hour ago, Dash Lambda said:

But it's on their site still...

And also, THEY'RE PARTNERING WITH EK?!

How did I not hear of this?

They said it was going to be a couple weeks late but I don't know when that was

1 minute ago, wjm22400 said:

What is it called?

The Patriot 1070 Hoodie Edition

1 minute ago, aisle9 said:

The Patriot 1070 Hoodie Edition

Does it have integrated water cooling? Because  that's the kind of 1070 I want

3 minutes ago, wjm22400 said:

You know he's joking, right?

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

5 minutes ago, wjm22400 said:

Don't know about cooling, but it does have an awesome OC setting called "Patriots Cheat". It records the performance of any other GPU in your system and uses that information to make changes to its own profile.

(Look up "New England Patriots")

1 hour ago, aisle9 said:

Don't know about cooling, but it does have an awesome OC setting called "Patriots Cheat". It records the performance of any other GPU in your system and uses that information to make changes to its own profile.

(Look up "New England Patriots")

I feel so stupid rn ?? I thought you were talking about the patriot brand, I have some of their ram ??

So I'm going to be buying a 1070 and I was just wondering what brand and model I should get? I was going to get the Seahawk but I don't know... Any suggestions.

4 minutes ago, wjm22400 said:

So I'm going to be buying a 1070 and I was just wondering what brand and model I should get? I was going to get the Seahawk but I don't know... Any suggestions.

EVGA or MSI

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

nvm mixed up models of the 1070. i would honestly go for the cheapest one with an top end aftermarket cooler so msi gaming x, gigabyte windforce etc

2 minutes ago, molude said:

It comes down to your preference. What brand you like the most, the colour scheme, RGB...

There is almost no difference in performance between the custom cards.

Well I like the sleek black and red... Thats why i wanted the SEAHAWk because it was black and also had Integrated water cooling

I like the GTX 1070 Gaming X, always had a good experience with MSI Graphics cards.

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

The SeaHawk looks awesome but I personally don't want AIOs in my build so I got a Noctua CPU cooler and I am gunna grab either the MSI Armor or Gaming X. 

3 minutes ago, arnavvr said:

I like the GTX 1070 Gaming X, always had a good experience with MSI Graphics cards.

2 minutes ago, alasdairfraser8 said:

The SeaHawk looks awesome but I personally don't want AIOs in my build so I got a Noctua CPU cooler and I am gunna grab either the MSI Armor or Gaming X. 

Yeah I have never heard anything Bad about msi, but the SEA Hawk I cant find anywhere and they haven't said when it will be out. I need a card around now because my  drivers keep failing and its not the drivers themselves its the card.

1 minute ago, wjm22400 said:

Yeah I have never heard anything Bad about msi, but the SEA Hawk I cant find anywhere and they haven't said when it will be out. I need a card around now because my  drivers keep failing and its not the drivers themselves its the card.

Buy the Gaming X if you need a GPU now.

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Where are you from? Some retailers in the Benelux region claim they're ready to ship them.

5 hours ago, Klasta said:

Where are you from? Some retailers in the Benelux region claim they're ready to ship them.

I'm in the states