Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

The keyboard I'm currently using is an old Logitech keyboard model Y-ST39.. It used to be white, now it's a little grey-ish. It's old and stained, some keys are sticky. I really need a new one, but used my last money to buy a new monitor. I'm 17 years old and with my current jobs have a hard time earning a lot of money quick. I'm going to use it for gaming as well as grapic design stuff, like after effects and photoshop.

I followed TesoroTec on twitter with my account @Trueerike.

I'm using a Steelseries Apex. It's a solid keyboard, but it's getting a bit old and nasty. Not to mention it's membrane. I'd like to get a mechanical keyboard soon enough.

I'd very much like this keyboard as I own a stock Asus U79K membrane keyboard that's a few years old and has lost the feet. I've replaced both with old laptop rubber feet and some double sided sticky tape however the left hand side has lost this and i'm now propping this up with a cheap digital watch. I'm hoping to save for a brand new build so don't want to fork out for a keyboard at the moment. Thanks!20160623_122736[1].jpg20160623_122721[1].jpg

I'm currently using a Logitech K360 wireless keyboard, although it's a grate keyboard, it's lags a lot latetly and i would realy love to have a keyboard which lag less cause it costs me a lot when playing mobas...

Im using a Trust gxt 280 membrane keyboard.

Its a great budged keyboard but its pretty old and overused. Sometimes it doesnt work and this is why i want to change.

Good luck everyone ;)

MadCatz Cyborg v7, i want to change it because of control panel that glitches out and mutes Windows volume.

For those who will say: "Why did you buy such sh**** keyboard" - I got it for 20 bucks.

well im using a Laptop and some keys are not working.. + the RGB Lights looks cool wish i could have one of those... before my keyboard dies ...  thanks LTT guys :)

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm currently using a Dell KB1421

20160623_152258.jpg

Currently using a 2006 A4 Tech keyboard. I would like a upgrade since I would like to have RGB to play in the dark, and that when I play certain games, I accidentally press the "y" key instead of the "t" due to the "Anti-RSI" keyboard layout.

image.jpg

image.jpg

CPU: AMD A8-6600K 3.9GHz(OCed to 4.5GHz) Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI A88XM-E45 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 120GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB Dual FTW ACX Video Card
Case: Silverstone TJ09-BW ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Corsair Strafe RGB with MX Reds, and I'd like this kbd because I've always wanted to try any new switch! Who knows, maybe I like it! :D

Main Rig: CPU: A10-7850K(+stock cooler) / MB: some random FM2+ OEM / GPU: GTX 660 / RAM: 16 GB-1600 mhz / PSU: CORSAIR VS650 / HDD: 1 TB WD Blue (games) + 1 TB SEAGATE (series/other) / SSD: KINGSTONE V300 128GB (OS) / OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits / CASE: Corsair 200R

Secondary Rig: CPU: A8-6800k (+stock cooler) / MB: MSI A78M-E45 / GPU: Using integrated from the APU / RAM: 4 GB 1600mhz / PSU: 500W (Came with the case) / HDD: 2 TB WD Blue (Movies) + External 4 TB CASE: B-Move Thyra

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB / Mouse: Mars MM2 / Mousepad: Extended Tecknet (90x45x.3cm) Monitors: Asus VX248-HW (23") + Dell s2208wb (22") / Speakers: Logitech Z213

Extras: Phone: OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black /CM13 Nightlies

Currently using some OEM acer keyboard (with the help of google i found out that it's an acer sk-9610) that still works but isn't the best for gaming and typing, so this would definitely improve my gaming/programming experience (and type speed i think) :)

also: i followed them on twitter :) (twitter link in my profile)

pic of my beautiful old keyboard

sk-9610-1.jpg

Dutch Talk Thread

Unofficial LMG Social Media Accounts Website

Desktop Rig:

CPU: i7-4790K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 U3+ RAM: 4x4 GB DDR3 1600MHz GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Ti 8G Case: Corsair 230T Windowed Orange SSD: Crucial BX100 250 Gb PSU: Cooler Master G450M HDD: WD 1 TB Generic

Laptops: Macbook Air 2012 11" baseline (i5-3317U @ 1.7 Ghz) upgraded with a Samsung 850 evo 250 GB SSD

HP Zbook Studio G5 (i7-8750H, 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz, Samsung PM981 512 GB, Nvidia Quadro P1000)

I'm using Microsoft Reclusa keyboard it's in pretty good shape considering the age. But i'm always in a mood for a new keyboard, especially if it's mechanical.

|| CASE: Thermaltake Armor+ MX || MB: GA-990FXA-UD5 || GPU: Radeon 7950 Windforce 3X || CPU: AMD FX-8350 || RAM: Kingston 12GB || PSU: XFX 750W ||

I'm using a USB logitech K120. It's very plain and was a cheap backup that I now use daily. A new RGB keyboard would go great with the system build I have now. but they were pricey for me to include it in the budget. That money was better allocated to a SSD and a better GPU.    

I'm currently using a Dell OEM keyboard that is about 10 years old. It does the job, but a few of the keys (shift for example) are slowly dying.

I'd love to have a mechanical keyboard because I'm typing a lot on my keyboard!

I'm currently using this keyboard Logitech New Touch Keyboard 200..

Why I want a new one...it's because I already use this keyboard since 2008 if i'm not wrong...^^ and the "WASD" and Arrows key are sometimes not working..

I am using a Logitech Ultra-Flat keyboard. I had a mechanical one that broke, so using membrane switches is that much worse.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Lian Li PC-A05NB PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Drevo Gramr (modded with real Cherry MX Blues) Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Mousepad: Steelseries QcK Headphones: Sennheiser HD555
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7

I am currently stuck on a half-working laptop keyboard that is not even english and has some weird keycaps, also the enter key is really weird