Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Im using a Trust gxt 280 membrane keyboard.

Its a great budged keyboard but its pretty old and overused. Sometimes it doesnt work and this is why i want to change.

Good luck everyone ;)

I'm using a £5 god knows what brand piece of C***, i really need a new keyboard, it'd make me super happy

MadCatz Cyborg v7, i want to change it because of control panel that glitches out and mutes Windows volume.

For those who will say: "Why did you buy such sh**** keyboard" - I got it for 20 bucks.

well im using a Laptop and some keys are not working.. + the RGB Lights looks cool wish i could have one of those... before my keyboard dies ...  thanks LTT guys :)

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm currently using a Dell KB1421

20160623_152258.jpg

Currently using a 2006 A4 Tech keyboard. I would like a upgrade since I would like to have RGB to play in the dark, and that when I play certain games, I accidentally press the "y" key instead of the "t" due to the "Anti-RSI" keyboard layout.

image.jpg

image.jpg

CPU: AMD A8-6600K 3.9GHz(OCed to 4.5GHz) Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI A88XM-E45 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 120GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB Dual FTW ACX Video Card
Case: Silverstone TJ09-BW ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Corsair Strafe RGB with MX Reds, and I'd like this kbd because I've always wanted to try any new switch! Who knows, maybe I like it! :D

Main Rig: CPU: A10-7850K(+stock cooler) / MB: some random FM2+ OEM / GPU: GTX 660 / RAM: 16 GB-1600 mhz / PSU: CORSAIR VS650 / HDD: 1 TB WD Blue (games) + 1 TB SEAGATE (series/other) / SSD: KINGSTONE V300 128GB (OS) / OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits / CASE: Corsair 200R

Secondary Rig: CPU: A8-6800k (+stock cooler) / MB: MSI A78M-E45 / GPU: Using integrated from the APU / RAM: 4 GB 1600mhz / PSU: 500W (Came with the case) / HDD: 2 TB WD Blue (Movies) + External 4 TB CASE: B-Move Thyra

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB / Mouse: Mars MM2 / Mousepad: Extended Tecknet (90x45x.3cm) Monitors: Asus VX248-HW (23") + Dell s2208wb (22") / Speakers: Logitech Z213

Extras: Phone: OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black /CM13 Nightlies

Currently using some OEM acer keyboard (with the help of google i found out that it's an acer sk-9610) that still works but isn't the best for gaming and typing, so this would definitely improve my gaming/programming experience (and type speed i think) :)

also: i followed them on twitter :) (twitter link in my profile)

pic of my beautiful old keyboard

sk-9610-1.jpg

I'm using Microsoft Reclusa keyboard it's in pretty good shape considering the age. But i'm always in a mood for a new keyboard, especially if it's mechanical.

|| CASE: Thermaltake Armor+ MX || MB: GA-990FXA-UD5 || GPU: Radeon 7950 Windforce 3X || CPU: AMD FX-8350 || RAM: Kingston 12GB || PSU: XFX 750W ||

Im using some random logitech USB keyboard i had laying around, nothing special

i would need a new keyboard because i want to upgrade my whole rig including keyboard and speakers and whatnot since its not 2008 and its getting incredibly outdated

I'm using a USB logitech K120. It's very plain and was a cheap backup that I now use daily. A new RGB keyboard would go great with the system build I have now. but they were pricey for me to include it in the budget. That money was better allocated to a SSD and a better GPU.    

I'm currently using a Dell OEM keyboard that is about 10 years old. It does the job, but a few of the keys (shift for example) are slowly dying.

I'd love to have a mechanical keyboard because I'm typing a lot on my keyboard!

I'm currently using this keyboard Logitech New Touch Keyboard 200..

Why I want a new one...it's because I already use this keyboard since 2008 if i'm not wrong...^^ and the "WASD" and Arrows key are sometimes not working..

I am currently using A4Tech X7, and I accidentally spilled water on it, so now it works like crap. :D  

I am using a Logitech Ultra-Flat keyboard. I had a mechanical one that broke, so using membrane switches is that much worse.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Still using a hp membrane keyboard :/

I am currently stuck on a half-working laptop keyboard that is not even english and has some weird keycaps, also the enter key is really weird

I need to get rid of the plague-ridden Razer Lycosa Mirror I have right now <_<

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

i'm using a steelseries apex RAW like the keyboard but it has no fancy colors :(

I would like to have a mechanical keyboard cause I have never had one and I would love to be able to play in the right way!!!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

The keyboard im currently using is some 90's Microsoft keyboard, i just built my first pc and a new keyboard would help spice up the build ?

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

am using Logitech k200 keyboard..its been 6 years am using this keyboard and now few keys of my keyboard are not working anymore like c,b,z,9,0 few more and you may be wondering how the hell he typed this keys if its not working..this is the magic of on-screen keyboard XD..and moreover am willing to use a mechanical keyboard for the better gaming experience...and now I've got the chance...thanks for this wonderful giveaway...!

Im rocking the Ducky Shine 3 with cherry blues. I want this keyboard because i want ins on the 16.8millions colour group 

i need it because i have an old microsoft keybord from 2002 and it's daying on me day by day