Quiet mid tower case

Alesek

Hello,

I am looking for a new mid tower case which will be quiet. So far I really like Fractal Design Define S, because there is so much room for activities, it looks good, and the drives are on a side. However, I am not going to use watercooling for at least another year, so I probably do not need as much room as it offers. 

Do you have any other suggestions I could look at? I'd prefer if it has fan control (if possible) as my motherboard only take 4 sys fans and I want it to be as silent as possible :) My budget is 100 euros

edit: I forgot to mention that my GPU is huge - 308mm

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

10 minutes ago, Alesek said:

Hello,

I am looking for a new mid tower case which will be quiet. So far I really like Fractal Design Define S, because there is so much room for activities, it looks good, and the drives are on a side. However, I am not going to use watercooling for at least another year, so I probably do not need as much room as it offers. 

Do you have any other suggestions I could look at? I'd prefer if it has fan control (if possible) as my motherboard only take 4 sys fans and I want it to be as silent as possible :) My budget is 100 euros

edit: I forgot to mention that my GPU is huge - 308mm

why not buy it? even if you're not planning to watercool, it's a damn good case. ATX air builds are usually lots of wasted space. So, if you don't need a tiny machine just go for the define S

3 hours ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

why not buy it? even if you're not planning to watercool, it's a damn good case. ATX air builds are usually lots of wasted space. So, if you don't need a tiny machine just go for the define S

I was just wondering what are my other options, maybe one with fan control. But if I dont find anything better, I will be happy to go with define s.

Edit: so I decided for the Define S, because I can't find anything better. Is there any way I can put a fan controller in it as it doesnt have 5.25" bay?

Edited by Alesek

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

Phanteks S400 should be pretty silent. (havent tried it myself.) 
(diffrence between the 400 and S400 is that the S400 got sound dampening foam.) 

Yes, the username is cringe. 

14 hours ago, L0gic said:

Phanteks S400 should be pretty silent. (havent tried it myself.) 
(diffrence between the 400 and S400 is that the S400 got sound dampening foam.) 

I was thinking more about the Pro M but I think Define S still wins :)

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i