Should I Jump On This Deal

I found this online and yes I know it's a prebuilt and yes it's a refurbished model but I had relly good luck with a Dell I restored that was 8 years old and the core i5 would be a good upgrade to my video making machine with a quad core AMD A8-7850k and I can just shove my 500watt EVGA psu in it with my 650ti

http://www.pcliquidations.com/p21262-dell-inspiron-3847-tower?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=21262&r160164167166161&gclid=CIDjksuyw8wCFUgehgod8e0BTw#

Yes.

The Core i5 4460 alone is $239.99 on newegg...

You could get that PC, maybe upgrade the RAM to 8~16GB, change the PSU, add a proper GPU and it would be "perfect".

" Note: This computer has a missing cover on the faceplate/bezel. This does not affect the performance. "

That's the only "issue" with it, but you could just put a hotswap bay to replace that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I disagree, there are better ways to spend $300. Before people lynch me, the harddisk is small, no gpu, the case is not the nicest one, it only has 4GB of ram and i do not know which motherboard is used here. Like, the only component that is worth something to me is the 4460, which in shops represents a value of 170 euro. If i would buy this processor second hand, chances are i can get it for 120 euro (about 60% of the original price), which means i still have 180 euro for a case+memory+motherboard+a silent cpu cooler and some silent casefans.

20 minutes ago, diapersarefullofshit said:

I disagree, there are better ways to spend $300. Before people lynch me, the harddisk is small, no gpu, the case is not the nicest one, it only has 4GB of ram and i do not know which motherboard is used here. Like, the only component that is worth something to me is the 4460, which in shops represents a value of 170 euro. If i would buy this processor second hand, chances are i can get it for 120 euro (about 60% of the original price), which means i still have 180 euro for a case+memory+motherboard+a silent cpu cooler and some silent casefans.

Yeah, but it has a pretty good CPU and for an extra $30 he could geta 1tb HDD. It is something that has a lot of potential for uprgades

10 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

Yeah, but it has a pretty good CPU and for an extra $30 he could geta 1tb HDD. It is something that has a lot of potential for uprgades

I disagree because  we will also need/want some more memory (8gb), so then we are talking about $70 extra in total (300+70=370). For that amount of money i can get the items below from a store with garantee (new) and still have some money in my pocket afterwards if i buy a similar cpu as mentioned by OP second hand:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: CRYORIG M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler  ($19.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock B85M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($68.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: A-Data XPG V1.0 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($31.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC)
Case: Cooler Master Silencio 352 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $226.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-05 16:50 EDT-0400

2 minutes ago, diapersarefullofshit said:

No, because u will also need some more memory, so then you arfe talking about $70 extra in total. For that amount of money i can get the items below from a store with garantee (new) if i buy a similar cpu as mentioned second hand:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: CRYORIG M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler  ($19.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock B85M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($68.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: A-Data XPG V1.0 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($31.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC)
Case: Cooler Master Silencio 352 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $226.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-05 16:50 EDT-0400

Well you aren't going to find that cpu on ebay for much less than $150. If you just got that prebuilt and just upgraded the Ram and Hard Drive, you would save much more money. If we went with your system you'd spend at least $370. If you got the prebuild with 1tb hard drive and just upgrade the RAM, you could get a 16gb kit for the same price.