Razer Core Compability List

Primode

Razer Core  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a list of non-Razer Laptops that are compatible with the Razer Core?

• Yes
    • No

Hey Guys, I'm pretty new to the forums, but I had an idea and the LTT community is the only one that comes to mind that would even have a modicum of possibility of making it happen.

I was wondering it were possible that once Linus and Co. get there hands on the Razer Core, if they would invest the time into making a compatibility list of the non-Razer Laptops it works with. It wouldn't have to be in any workflow-disrupting manner either: whenever the channel gets their hands on laptop with a USB Type C Thunderbolt port and a compatible CPU they could just take 30 minutes or so to test whether or not the Razer Core works with it, along with a few words about the general experience, like if it worked seamlessly or if there were a few hiccups.

A lot of people seem interested in the Razer Core, and no other tech entity besides LTT in my opinion would take the time to do this, This list would be pretty invaluable for a lot of people, and it would be a great help

*Please try to at least bring this to the attention of the LTT team*

Thank you kindly

i believe it would be able to support on most machines with the proper connection

unless they use software to lock it, which i believe they will do

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

It's not so much will it work with a certain laptop just because it has the right connector. It all depends on who programs support for it. e.g. both Razer and whichever laptop manufacturer will need to program specific software/firmware for them to work together.

Well, that's exactly the point of building of compatibility list, to have the surety that it functions on whatever laptop we test it on. The reason why I proposed it here it that it wouldn't incur any more costs to the company, as they tend to get review units anyway