USB Extender over CAT6

Hi,

Just  enquiring about extending a USB cable through a CAT6 cable in my ceiling which is roughly 10-15 meters (including height of walls) into my living room from my office. Because at the moment I'm currently got a HDMI CAT6 Extender (http://www.jaycar.com.au/Sight-%26-Sound---Home/AV-Switchers-%26-Converters/Switchers/HDMI-Over-2-x-Cat5e-6---30m-with-IR-Extender/p/AC1730)  up an running but unfortunately my Logitech wireless keyboard an mouse cant  make the distance. The keyboard and mouse use the same wireless USB doggle  which I want to put into the my living room to be able to use it. 

So my question are:

1. Will a my wireless keyboard & mouse doggle work well, over this distance?

2. Is their a better option or method to extend a usb cable?

Any other thoughts and feedback would be great.

Cheers.

I would do what Linus did, with his personal rig. 

anything thats longer than about 5m requires powered repeaters

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

anything thats longer than about 5m requires powered repeaters

Any idea where i could buy a usb extender cat6 with a repeater? 

buy a 100ft thunderbolt cable from Corning or whatever company it was that Linus did a review of. Its absoloutley amazing, my pc is in my garage, getting fresh cold air from the outside (filtered), while im upstair, 50ft away, playing TF2 and CSGO

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

1 minute ago, UberGamerKing said:

buy a 100ft thunderbolt cable from Corning or whatever company it was that Linus did a review of. Its absoloutley amazing, my pc is in my garage, getting fresh cold air from the outside (filtered), while im upstair, 50ft away, playing TF2 and CSGO

Not sure if they have them in my country sadly.