Can't create new topic under the OS section

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

That is intentional - you are supposed to create the topic in one of the subforums.

Was going to make a thread in the OS section of the forum but there's no "start new topic" on my side.

C3Nxxsk.png

The very notable orange button is gone.

This only apiles for that section other part of the forum is fine.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

That is intentional - you are supposed to create the topic in one of the subforums.

HTTP/2 203

6 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

ohh, i din't know, since the topic is about vm's and im using a windows host and a linux guest, i'm conflicted on which one i would post.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

3 minutes ago, AlexGoesHigh said:

ohh, i din't know, since the topic is about vm's and im using a windows host and a linux guest, i'm conflicted on which one i would post.

Choose one, they aren't going to murder you if they think it's wrong. Besides, you could post in either of them since it's related to both.

1 hour ago, AlexGoesHigh said:

VMs could fit under Programs too. If its more about software side than OS issue/question.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv