asus rt-12 should i buy it ?

Dr.ViRuS_Bro
Go to solution Solved by Dr.ViRuS_Bro,

That might not necessarily be your router's fault.

What router do you have now and what service plan do you have (as in, how many Mbps do you pay your ISP to give you)?

Thank you for your time and help, my ISP gave me new ruter for free and it's working faster than ever . Now i don't need to spend my money :)

we use a 13 e gigabit router for switch, and it is fine, it delivers high speeds, and I think it is all you need to spend on one. dont know what this one costs though

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Like Samdb said, do you need one? What do you want to accomplish by getting a new one?

Like Samdb said, do you need one? What do you want to accomplish by getting a new one?

i just want a better one than my old router who is slow, when i'm on facebook and loading youtube video that video is laging his balls out !!

i just want a better one than my old router who is slow, when i'm on facebook and loading youtube video that video is laging his balls out !!

What router do you have now and what service plan do you have (as in, how many Mbps do you pay your ISP to give you)?

Thank you for your time and help, my ISP gave me new ruter for free and it's working faster than ever . Now i don't need to spend my money :)