Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

At last a worldwide giveaway for computer parts. I was getting frustrated. i would love to have the Excalibur keyboard since the one I am using is really old. however the mouse I have is the logitech g700s so ...

I want to win Sagitta Spectrum mouse , because on my current mouse mousewheel is broken and it's hard to play games and use a computer like that. Also i never had a real gaming mouse.  Good luck all :D

I need the mouse because a five dollars mouse is not very good for gaming

I'd like the keyboard, cuz mine it's in use for at least 5 years, i'd love a mechanical keyboard, so fingers crossed.:D

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because i could then "click the crap out of the Like button" on your videos

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I now have a keyboard with not so good lighting. I would like to have a new excellent RGB keyboard. :)

I would have to say the keyboard I plan on slowly upgrading my PC I got from cyber power PC ,and even if I don't win I would most likely go buy one if I had the money just because I trust what you guys say and do on your videos. 

I'd love to get the Keyboard because currently, I am using a laptop and the keyboard was water damaged, so on occasion when I play games the keys don't work and I have to press again, very annoying on games like League of Legends

i'd like to win that damn sexy ass keyboard, because i've been using a tesco own brand £3:50 keyboard since my cm storm broke and they wouldn't replace it :( it's been 7 months :/ and i still have no keyboard worth trying with.

The  Excalibur v2 keyboard is awesome, I would like to have it.

I'd like to have the mouse because mine has served me for several years but now  all the side buttons giggle every time I touch them. You know the struggle, sigh

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse. I deserve this because I have a super BAD CM STORM Devastator whos scroll wheel is broken. It also has a crack in it. I game constantly and make no money (teenager) so I would really enjoy this product! I love your videos! Keep it up! 

My mouse is getting up in age, I believe it is at 5 years old. Time for an upgrade!

I would love to have the keyboard.

Thanks!

I want  mouse because i have a normal keyboard and my mouse is small kinda but something is with my mousewheel it always spins down and when i spin down it spins up a little

I want to win the Tosero keyboard!!!! Because I just build a new pc and need a new mechanical keyboard for it. ( Also, you guys are givingaway it that's why I want to win it) :)

I would like the keyboard because my current keyboard is one of the cheap Microsoft keyboards.

I would really like the keyboard, because my membrane keyboard is getting pretty old and the backlight doesn't work anymore. Besides that, I've always wanted to have a mechanical keyboard.

I would like the keyboad because I want to try out different switch types and have a nicer looking keyboard

I really want that Keyboard. My laptop's keyboard just died and it's already past the warranty. I'm now using a 3$ usb keyboard which is really , really crappy.

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm a keyboard warrior and having an Excalibur in my arsenal sounds pretty badass.

I would like to have the keyboard because I love the feel of mechanical keyboards while typing and playing games.

I would like to win the Tesoro mechanical keyboard because I'm currently using a keyboard that my school is using as I do not have a keyboard of my yet, and I can't really afford one stem, I'm just getting into pic gaming and pic building and such its really fun, can't wait to do my first cpu swatch and get my air cooler!