Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love to have the their Sagitta Spectrum mouse as the old mouse im using now needs scraping (its that bad) and i am too poor to buy a new one! :D

CHOOSE ME :)

I would like to win a keyboard because I do not want to use an old membrane keyboard anymore! I want to see how it goes up against something from Razer. If it were to be better, you would earn my recommendation! 

I wood like the keyboard and this is why. I have been using the same keyboard for 10 years and was looking at getting a new one but I'm a little short on right now. 

I'd like to get the keyboard. Been using a $5 Logitech K120 for quite a while now despite having a very powerful gaming PC.

I would LOVE the keyboard, since my current one is so worn that you can't see what key you're pressing if you wanted to, and because of that almost the entire key is the colour of the backlighting, which actually looks horrendous. Trust me.

mouse would be cool mine has stopped wanting to work

The keyboard could look good alongside my IBM Model M

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I've never had a mechanical keyboard, so it would be awesome to start with such a great one. If it is as good as I expect, then I can buy the mouse. Wink wink(haha)

Definitely the mouse for me.  So many things on the internet need me to point and click at them - tanks in World of Tanks, Dragons in Skyrim, and work stuff too - yeah that too :)

I'd like to win the mouse...because my Mamba TE keeps freezing up.  Thanks, Razer! :(

I would like the keyboard because I have always wanted a mechanical keyboard. Right now I have just a $10 cheap Logitech keyboard. I also think that the RGB is cool.

I'd like that beautiful keyboard please! I'm stuck with my wireless usb Microsoft keyboard and I won't last much longer!!!

I've never had a mechanical keyboard, so it would be awesome to start with such a great one. If it is as good as I expect, then I can buy the mouse. Wink wink(haha)

The keyboard because I am looking into buying a new keyboard anyways and i have always wanted a mechanical keyboard. 

I would like the keyboard because I have always wanted a mechanical keyboard ever since the first time I used one. It was amazing! Also it looks amazing! :D

Would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard as my keyboard is about 6 years old now.

I would love the keyboard because my Razor died and I am now using a generic HP keyboard i found in the back of my closet. No funds available to replace it because I got sick last year and I am still paying off the Hospital bill :(

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard, because my current keyboard is getting sticky on a few keys. Also the Excalibur looks pretty bad ass

If I were to win I would love the keyboard as I've been in the market for a mechanical for a while. The mouse would be great too though!

I want to get the mouse because I want to use it in my black and red setup, paired with my corsair k70 and my nzxt h440 black/red

I want to win a keyboard because i want to replace my old one.

I'd like to win the keyboard because I've had a Microsoft 600 membrane keyboard for 4 to 5 years now, and I need a keyboard with brown switches because they're quiet and my microphone won't pick them up when I'm streaming or recording videos.

I'd like to receive a keyboard because I do not have the money to buy one of those "fancy, back lit, cherry MX, titanium plated, braided gold plated usb" keyboards. Also whenever my friends ask to see my pc setup, I'd rather not show them my Logitech internet navigator keyboard that I still have from 5 years ago.

12788783_966494373429620_1341586659_o.jpg

The mouse would be sick, mine currently is literally one of those crappy generic brand things it makes me cry