"Silent" Red LED fans

HdFkK

So the plan is a red/black-themed build around an Evolve ITX Special Edition Black/Red. So I am looking for "silent" red LED 140mm case fans and potentially a 200mm that also has red LED. So far I found:

-Aerocool Lightning 200mm http://www.aerocool.com.tw/en/cooling/lightning/lightning-20cm

-Phanteks PH F140SP http://www.phanteks.com/PH-F140SP-LED.html

Everything else I found claimed over 25dB(A) under max load, which is too much for the environment the PC is supposed to go. I am pretty confident in those Phanteks 140mms, but I haven´t found anything reliable about the Aerocool 200mm. But they claim to be super quiet and they are red? Should I just risk it and order 5 PH-F140s anyway and just get the Aerocool for 10$ on top even if it turns out to be horrible? Or do you have some other suggestions? Corsair also makes some 140mm LED fans as well as Bitphenix, the specifications claim they are pretty loud under load, but if anyone has made different experiences I´ll be happy to have more products to choose from.

You tell me! Who is your daddy and what does he do? 

Systems:

Spoiler

• Silent-WS: 5820k@4,5GHz, 32GB Klevv Cras white DDR4, Titan X Pascal@EKWB, Asus X99 E-WS 3.1, 512GB 950Pro, Caselabs Merlin SM8, Seasonic Prime 850W
  • MacBook: 15" Retina Late 2013
  • Tablet: iPad Pro 10.5"
  • Network Storage: -

Phanteks is good! Order those! Aerocool fans have a bad reputation for low life expectancy and loud performance. I also heard that the Bitfenix ones are very quiet, refer to YouTube to see how the noise is for you.

bitfenix has some good ones

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, TheCovertCamper said:

Phanteks is good! Order those! Aerocool fans have a bad reputation for low life expectancy and loud performance. I also heard that the Bitfenix ones are very quiet, refer to YouTube to see how the noise is for you.

That is what I thought, I really think they know what they are doing! I also have a corresponding thread in the case-modding section if you would like to know what the fans exactly are for: 

Systems:

Spoiler

• Silent-WS: 5820k@4,5GHz, 32GB Klevv Cras white DDR4, Titan X Pascal@EKWB, Asus X99 E-WS 3.1, 512GB 950Pro, Caselabs Merlin SM8, Seasonic Prime 850W

Just now, HdFkK said:

-snip-

Yeah, Phanteks is a top tier brand, up there with Fractal and NZXT I really love their P400S case and I'd get one if I had a use for it. I have never owned anything from them, but I would trust any product from them based on their cases and coolers. Obviously, you would know. 

I think I am going Phanteks fans for the Phanteks Case and BitPhenix Spectre Pro PWM for the CPU Cooler. When I figure out which ones I like better after a while, I am going to replace the other ones. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Systems:

Spoiler