New rig okay?

BrisoX

For this budget is this okay? Planning to play 1080p games only

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/K26NRB

WHITE MIST

CPU: I7 6700K @ 4,7GHz 1,38V GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Strix @ 1568MHz RAM: G.Skill TridentZ 4x8GB 3200MHz CL16 MBO: MSI Krait gaming 3X Z170 PSU: Cooler Master VSM 750W CASE: Fractal Design Define S/window CPU COOLER: NZXT Kraken X61 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & 1,5TB Seagate Barracuda

PcPartPicker - White Mist

Vidox Production - Official page

Everything seems fine, how about you add an SSD maybe?

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Everything seems fine, how about you add an SSD maybe?

thought about it, but is it worth it? just to get windows booting fast and a lot of speed R/W... never used SSD but i'm considering it.. idk really. and 120gb would be fine for me. idk what's the best. hyperx fury is the cheapest...

WHITE MIST

CPU: I7 6700K @ 4,7GHz 1,38V GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Strix @ 1568MHz RAM: G.Skill TridentZ 4x8GB 3200MHz CL16 MBO: MSI Krait gaming 3X Z170 PSU: Cooler Master VSM 750W CASE: Fractal Design Define S/window CPU COOLER: NZXT Kraken X61 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & 1,5TB Seagate Barracuda

Just now, BrisoX said:

thought about it, but is it worth it? just to get windows booting fast and a lot of speed R/W... never used SSD but i'm considering it.. idk really. and 120gb would be fine for me. idk what's the best. hyperx fury is the cheapest...

SSDs are worth it for sure I hate using a pc that doesn't have on in it now just because applications are slower.

[CPU-i5 4690k] [MB-Asus Maximus VII Hero] [GPU-Asus Matirx 980ti] [Ram-8GB Corsair Vengeance ram] [ Cooling-Corsair H100i/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 for intake] [sSD/HDD-120GB evo/ 1TB WB Caviar blue] [Case-NZXT H440] [Dell U3415W]

Just now, BrisoX said:

Is it worth it is a personal opinion (IMO...), if you have the money to throw in a SSD, go for it if not, it's not the end of the world if you don't get one. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 minute ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Is it worth it is a personal opinion (IMO...), if you have the money to throw in a SSD, go for it if not, it's not the end of the world if you don't get one. 

yea, i could get money haha i mean this PC is just a plan for after summer when i workout and get some money. so prices will definitely go down for sure. and i went for 8GB GPU so i can enjoy new titles in future :D

2 minutes ago, roctrebira said:

SSDs are worth it for sure I hate using a pc that doesn't have on in it now just because applications are slower.

yes, but 120gb, i mean that for max 2 high end games haha i would install games on HDD, not SSD

+ would 550W 80+ gold cf PSU be enough for this GPU and CPU?

WHITE MIST

Just now, BrisoX said:

yea, i could get money haha i mean this PC is just a plan for after summer when i workout and get some money. so prices will definitely go down for sure. and i went for 8GB GPU so i can enjoy new titles in future :D

yes, but 120gb, i mean that for max 2 high end games haha i would install games on HDD, not SSD

I install my games mostly on my HDD but I have WoW and applications I use on a daily basis on my SSD because they load faster and with an SSD you can boot your pc in under 10 secs and you can just use it I know most pc that I use that don't have a SSD are pretty sluggish on boot up.

[CPU-i5 4690k] [MB-Asus Maximus VII Hero] [GPU-Asus Matirx 980ti] [Ram-8GB Corsair Vengeance ram] [ Cooling-Corsair H100i/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 for intake] [sSD/HDD-120GB evo/ 1TB WB Caviar blue] [Case-NZXT H440] [Dell U3415W]

1 minute ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

Don't get the gigabyte 390, is hot and loud.Get one from Sapphire/MSI/Powercolor/XFX. And that psu is not the greatest, this one is way better and costs the same http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220g20650y1

in my store i have Asus strix, MSI, sapphire and gigabyte version. which one u recommend?

WHITE MIST

Just now, BrisoX said:

in my store i have Asus strix, MSI, sapphire and gigabyte version. which one u recommend?

Sapphire they are like evga to amd.

3 minutes ago, BrisoX said:

Sapphire

9 minutes ago, BrisoX said:

Everything is okay. PSU, is not good. Seasonic or EVGA are the better options.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

9 minutes ago, BrisoX said:

check out reviews

i recommend the 850 evo always and only, but there are some other workable options out there

1 minute ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

Sapphire

think so? i wanted MSI 'cus of red color and LED on it. cus i couldnt get to find my MB on pcpart picker, but it's red

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B150M%20Combo-G/

this one

Just now, Abdul201588 said:

Everything is okay. PSU, is not good. Seasonic or EVGA are the better options.

Fractal define 550W 80+ gold certified maybe? don't have these in my store..

WHITE MIST

5 minutes ago, BrisoX said:

think so? i wanted MSI 'cus of red color and LED on it. cus i couldnt get to find my MB on pcpart picker, but it's red

this one

Fractal define 550W 80+ gold certified maybe? don't have these in my store..

The MSI is also good, but i personally prefer the Sapphire model.

If you can't find the EVGA psu then get the one you chose, the corsair unit

The MSI is also good, but i personally prefer the Sapphire model.

If you can't find the EVGA psu then get the one you chose, the corsair unit

Will go for the MSI model i think so..

And i think that 550w would be okay? I won't OC at all

WHITE MIST

3 minutes ago, BrisoX said:

Will go for the MSI model i think so..

And i think that 550w would be okay? I won't OC at all

Yes it is enough 

Take a look at this list and choose one that is available where you are buying

Yes it is enough 

Take a look at this list and choose one that is available where you are buying

What about fx-8350 instead of new skylake?

WHITE MIST

1 minute ago, BrisoX said:

What about fx-8350 instead of new skylake?

Bad idea, the amd cpus are old and can't compete with intel's chips for gaming.

1 hour ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

For gaming? No, the i5 is much better

okay

so motherboard is last question. which one. msi or as rock

https://www.msi.com/product/motherboard/B150M-BAZOOKA.html#hero-overview

WHITE MIST

26 minutes ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

The Asrock one looks better to me

and RAM, 8/16GB. would 8GB be enough for all new 1080p upcoming and already released games with this GPU and CPU?

WHITE MIST

Just now, BrisoX said:

and RAM, 8/16GB. would 8GB be enough for all new 1080p upcoming and already released games with this GPU and CPU?

Yep 8gb is plenty for gaming atm and if you ever need more in the future you can just pick up another kit of what you bought.

5 minutes ago, BrisoX said:

Buy 8gb now and upgrade later down the road