Decent Mice for Competitive gaming?

Lavish

Whats a mouse with a good optical sensor, long lifespan, and over all a good feel for playing a game like csgo competitively? 

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

my personal favorite is the Razer deathadder chroma. i like the size and simplistic shape. and it doesn't have a lot of unnecessary buttons 

7 minutes ago, Lavish said:

Whats a mouse with a good optical sensor, long lifespan, and over all a good feel for playing a game like csgo competitively? 

I reccomend the finalmouse 2016. I have a review on that. I also recommend the zowie eca-2. I have not tried it but many of my friends love it. 

Best FPS mice that are out rigth now are:

Razer Deathadder

Zowie EC1-a or EC2-a

Zowie FK1 or FK2

Steelseries Rival 300

Logitehc G303

My backgrund: I was a semi pro CSS player talent.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

I love my Finalmouse 2015. I've been thinking about trying the 2016 though. It looks like they trimmed down in size.

The sensor is fantastic! Using this mouse was the first time I ever felt like I had full control of where my crosshair was. The shape can accommodate both the claw and palm grippers. The scrollwheel feels great too. It doesn't move around like many others do. Side buttons are what you would expect side buttons to be. I have short thumbs, and button furthest away requires a little stretch, otherwise the closest is in a great spot.  It's also worth mentioning that it's driverless and has a very light cord. In fact, the whole mouse is very light. Probably the lightest mouse I've ever used.

23 hours ago, Dackzy said:

Razer Deathadder

Zowie EC1-a or EC2-a

Zowie FK1 or FK2

Steelseries Rival 300

Logitehc G303

On 2/11/2016 at 1:08 PM, Luke_H808 said:

I reccomend the finalmouse 2016. I have a review on that. I also recommend the zowie eca-2. I have not tried it but many of my friends love it. 

On 2/11/2016 at 1:04 PM, ttam said:

Any Razer, Any Steelseries or a Logitech, Final Mouse and the Zowie mice.

The Zowie EC2-A on amazon has a 2 month wait........ where can I get one without this wait.

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

7 minutes ago, Lavish said:

The Zowie EC2-A on amazon has a 2 month wait........ where can I get one without this wait.

In a normal tech store or maybe on their website.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

On 2/11/2016 at 3:04 PM, ttam said:

He said long lifespan, so you can't say any Razer. Their QC has gone down quite a bit :\

Zowie EC1-A is pretty great @Lavish idk anything about EC2-A. 

46 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

it's the same mouse just a smaller version.

On 2/11/2016 at 1:07 PM, Synawke said:

my personal favorite is the Razer deathadder chroma. i like the size and simplistic shape. and it doesn't have a lot of unnecessary buttons 

On 2/11/2016 at 1:04 PM, ttam said:

On 2/11/2016 at 1:08 PM, Luke_H808 said:

On 2/11/2016 at 2:31 PM, Dackzy said:

Razer Deathadder

Zowie EC1-a or EC2-a

Zowie FK1 or FK2

Steelseries Rival 300

Logitehc G303

On 2/11/2016 at 3:38 PM, jswan said:

I love my Finalmouse 2015. I've been thinking about trying the 2016 though. It looks like they trimmed down in size.

The sensor is fantastic! Using this mouse was the first time I ever felt like I had full control of where my crosshair was. The shape can accommodate both the claw and palm grippers. The scrollwheel feels great too. It doesn't move around like many others do. Side buttons are what you would expect side buttons to be. I have short thumbs, and button furthest away requires a little stretch, otherwise the closest is in a great spot.  It's also worth mentioning that it's driverless and has a very light cord. In fact, the whole mouse is very light. Probably the lightest mouse I've ever used.

1 hour ago, Dackzy said:

In a normal tech store or maybe on their website.

34 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

it's the same mouse just a smaller version.

1 hour ago, JoeyDM said:

He said long lifespan, so you can't say any Razer. Their QC has gone down quite a bit :\

Deathadder chroma or zowie ec1-a??

2 minutes ago, Lavish said:

Zowie EC1, no contest. Back in the day, I went from a DeathAdder 3G to a Zowie EC1 Evo and that mouse is still working and still pretty much teh best mouse I have used. Meanwhile I bought that mouse in the first place because the DeathAdder developed the notorious issue with the left mouse button doubleclicking, which is something that happens with Omron switches, but DeathAdder is particularly notorious for it.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

12 minutes ago, Lavish said:

I just went from a deathadder 2013 to a ec1-a and I felt like my aim got a bit better, but you should get the one that feels best in your hand. both of them have really great sensors in them.

G502/G303

These have the best sensor available (3366).

6 hours ago, JoeyDM said:

No, that's dumb people breaking the mouse.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

3 hours ago, ttam said:

No, that's dumb people breaking the mouse.

In which case clearly dumb people gravitate towards Razer products in an unnatural way. Clearly this means they are Illuminati.

Do not support Razer, it means supporting the shadow organizations, including Knight Templars and Illuminati, that have controlled the economies and politics of the world from the shadows since time immemorial. I repeat, do not support Razer.

No but seriously, if it attracts dumb people you probably don't want to be associated with that. Because if it doesn't attract dumb people, that would be tantamount to saying that it does indeed have shittier QC.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.