Computer issue

Forrest_B
Go to solution Solved by Forrest_B,

Well, my computer seems to have made it through the weekend without an issue. Hopefully it keeps up, but everything seems OK. Thanks everyone for the advice and help, you are awesome :)

When my computer boots the motherboard shows codes B2 9C and A2 if that helps with anything.

21 hours ago, TheRomanSenate said:

You should time the instances and see if they occur within a set period of time. Aka 20 minutes-40 minutes etc... I want to know if you can predict failures by time of operation. I recommend turning the computer on letting it run netflix or something and watch until it cuts, then write down the time. I'm hoping that since you have it plugged directly into the wall it'll resolve your issue.

Was running well for most of the day...but just happened again. On for 3 hours 45 minutes no issues then poof. Then It just did it again two minutes later. It doesn't seem to have any sort of time consistency. Anyone have any ideas?

Was running well for most of the day...but just happened again. On for 3 hours 45 minutes no issues then poof. Then It just did it again two minutes later. It doesn't seem to have any sort of time consistency. Anyone have any ideas?

Are you sure all the connections to the motherboard are secure? Check everything for loose connections and for damaged cables. Check if all the components are updated

16 hours ago, speedert1201 said:

Are you sure all the connections to the motherboard are secure? Check everything for loose connections and for damaged cables. Check if all the components are updated

Hi there and thanks for the response. I just checked all of the cables and did notice that the 24 pin wasn't perfectly seated on the PSU side. Fingers crossed that that solves the issue, though I did have the b2 and a2 post codes when I booted again. It boots into windows though as it always has...

I made sure all my peripherals and everything was updated last night including the motherboard so that didn't necessarily help. Will report back later my findings. Appreciate the comment.

Well, my computer seems to have made it through the weekend without an issue. Hopefully it keeps up, but everything seems OK. Thanks everyone for the advice and help, you are awesome :)