Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I have a 256gb Hard drive in my 2010 laptop. I need that ssd upgrade bad!!

I need a SSD cause my hard disk is super slow and is not sufficient for my PC 

I want an SSD because I dont have one but have been trying to get one for a while but i only have 105 dollars and i am trying to save up for a new processor and motherboard to retire my old fx 6300.

I would like to win one of these SSD's because I have lived too much of my life without a gaming PC. I currently have a 5 year old laptop with an old i3 processor; it's definitely NOT for gaming. This summer I plan on saving up to buy myself a nice $1k build:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($199.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI Z170A PC MATE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($99.10 @ Amazon)
Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($84.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  ($164.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M ATX Mid Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.50 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($15.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM (64-bit)  (Purchased For $0.00)
Monitor: Acer H236HLbid 60Hz 23.0" Monitor  ($120.98 @ Newegg)
Keyboard: Logitech G510s Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($129.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $1049.29
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-10 23:11 EST-0500

Winning one of these SSD's would save me some cash, and help me out a ton! I'm trying to switch to the Master Race, people, it's a process.

Perfect timing i am going to build my first pc and having a ssd would speed up boot time and would be pretty cool

Edited by James0805
Tagged someone

I am a guy that has a pc with an i3 with 4GB of wam(ram), and a 1TB HDD. I need to spice up my rig, so I can get my pc to be a bit more faster.

------------------------------------------------

KennyPeachKing! 

www.youtube.com/speedygamerchannel

@KingPeach2 on twitter

"

"This is one serious piece of hardware."  - Linus Sebastian

Just now, KennyPeachKing said:

I am a guy that has a pc with an i3 with 4GB of wam(ram), and a 1TB HDD. I need to spice up my rig, so I can get my pc to be a bit more faster.

------------------------------------------------

KennyPeachKing! 

www.youtube.com/speedygamerchannel

@KingPeach2 on twitter

"

No age restrictions? I am a 10 year old tech kid. I do all of the tech work at my school.

I think everyone deserves an SSD in their system because spinning hard drives are a night and day difference and an operating system feels so much better on an SSD. I think everyone should have that experience because it is wonderful and I would use this SSD to put in my friend's build. It's his first system and he doesn't have much money to build the system, so this would be an amazing upgrade for him.

Why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system?

Besides the fact that SSDs will improve boot time, application opening speed and overall fluid smooth experience, SSDs will help to make the PC master race leap into a whole new technology. As we all know, SSDs are not cheap five years ago but now they are quite affordable, USD per gigabyte wise, making almost everyone able to purchase one for their system. This would mean that the average loading time for normal users would decline substantially, increasing work efficiency and better KPIs (maybe a bit exaggerated on the latter). While old HDD would not really become obsolete due to the emergence of SSD technology, they are still a must in every PC enthusiasts. They are excellent for storing a large amount of data and is still cost-effective as compared to SSDs, despite the drop in price.

I think that ever since I've gotten my own SSD, my frustration with booting time and application loading time has decreased, leading to a happy life and at the same time a happy life means happy family which also translates to happy society, correlates to a happy country, directly making the world a happy place. You happy I happy, everyone happy! That's the real reason why everyone should have an SSD. ;)

Everyone needs a ssd to start their rigs up faster so they can sneak in the extra time for some tea. It would overall improve my computer's loading times a lot ...

EVERYONE deserves better speeds, just a few know why from firsthand experience!

This is why both me and everyone needs an SSD on their pc

Using Tapatalk

You can never have enough ssd. So here's to not winning another giveaway. THX!

I have no signature

I have wanted a sad, but had to sacrifice having my 1 TB 7200 RPM one for my first build. I want to get my computer to be as epic as I can, instead of being a low end gaming machine.

I want an SSD to use as a boot drive, for a game or two, and to just use as a main drive for general use. I think that everyone should have an SSD because this is a cool technolgy that is still advancing and still works really well as is for whatever purpose.

I would love an SSD i have never had one, I only have a 1tb hard drive everyone i speak to with an ssd say the difference in speed is ridiculous 

SSD's are awesome and you should feel awesome if you have one :). I want an SSD for my mom's computer. She is currently using the same drive her laptop came with (5400rpm) and it is really slow. I have been meaning to get one but i just can't afford it. This would be a great gift for her.

I have PC with Geforce 2 MX400 (I'm quite sad that Riva TNT2 M64 was not available) and Pentium 4 2 GHz, I would love to install SSD there so my Windows 2000 Pro that right now boots from 120 GB HDD drive would load a little bit faster (You know, 5 minutes is a little bit too long for me).. Don't worry though, I have my IDE to SATA adapter.

I think everyone should run on SSD. It breaths life into older machines but making it fast again. What could be better then saving an old favourite computer with just a little SSD in it. But I would like one too :)

If win an ssd I will put it in my dads new pc I am about to build him, he doesn't want me to "waste money" on an ssd, he believes its not worth it. I once was a fool, when i built my new rig about 6 months ago I got myself a decent ssd for booting, oh boy has my opinion ever changed... If you have the budget or are considering adding an ssdto your rig, JUST DO IT, (no pun intended) All the"They are so awesome even for the price"sayings you here are true you will not regret it. the other day i went in to my dads 3 year old pc to boot it up because it needed updates and it took forever! I've already been spoiled by it lol. granted hdd has its place among our pc, but ssd should easily be a must for pc now even if its only used as a boot drive. Like Linus says in his build vids, a boot ssd is pretty much a "why not"these days, and in the future a no brainier... is that even a word?!

SSD's are awesome because they're like HDD's, but fast. I would love another SSD because the S340 looks way better with two. Those SSD's you're giving away look good. SSD's are awesome. Haiku over.