Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like the Kova because I'm using a crappy old mouse from god knows when and I feel like it would be nice for an upgrade.

Hey Linus i would like the Roccat Kova White please. I would like this mouse to replace my Razer Naga because i think the sensor is wearing out because the mouse freaks out sometimes. I mean it has been happening more and more often. Thanks Roccats and LMG for having this giveaway. :)

It would be awesome to win the Kiro! It would be much for games than the generic mouse I am using now. xD

Kova White because the HP mouse I currently have refuses to left click or drag sometimes and I don't have a job to buy a new one  :(

Having the kova would be pretty nice, my mouse isnt in the best condition, so a new one would be pretty nice. Keep up the great work guys!

OMG i love roccats stuff and would love to win a Kova. and being left handed you dont find decent mice like this very often especially by good manufacturers.

Sweet! Another giveaway!

I would like the Kova! Mainly because I have a mouse that doesn't function as well as I would like it to with the games I play, and I don't have the money to spend on a good gaming mouse.

i want to give one to my friend who is building a computer with my help. 

I like the Kova, it looks the closest to my current cheap $9 Amazon mouse that I currently use... Oh being a gamer on a budget hurts...

That kova looks awesome. Especially in white!

I've been playing CS:GO for a while, and my current $10 wireless mouse has a dpi of, oh, about 16. I want to hit my shots, dammit!

I would love the Kova mouse, it'd be great to be able to replace my anchient hp mouse lol

The Kova White would be an awesome addition to my white/blue themed build! Plus, My right mouse button is starting to go! Help me Roccat!!!

Kova please! The design looks really nice and should go along with my Roccat sense mousepad (^▽^)

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd like to win the Kova. I am currently playing Counter-Strike with a wireless mouse. Obviously, I need to do something about that, but I don't have money to use on an expensive mouse.

I'd like the Roccat Kova, because its optical and has just the right amount of buttons. But more importantly the buttons are not in the way of a typical grip.

I would like to win the Kova please I've been using my mouse for over 3 years been wondering if I should get a new one and not until a free mouse that kind of pretty cool and I hope you keep on doing these types of cough for many years they keep on doing what you're doing make people happy no matter if I win or not along if I tried I'm happy lol

I NEED a kova. Currently i have a logitech M310. Its not the best mouse on the market, and a few years of abuse has not made it any better. I have worn the pads on the bottom down so far the whole plastic base now rubs and flakes off tiny bits of plastic. If i move it left too quickly the off switch can catch on seemingly thin air and shut the mouse off mid game or editing project. It has served me well but it is time to move on. I would go out and buy a new one, but all of the good mice, like the Kova or Kiro, are too expensive for me to justify purchasing. My other problem is my need for a braided cable if i go wired like i should. Living in a house with cats and dogs the mouse will fall from my desk on the random occasion, and while a wireless mouse can take the fall, i just cant trust a wired one to do the same without a reinforced cable. Heres hoping my luck is good.

Tyler

I want the Kova because it is a high dps, multi colored gaming mouse that works for left handed people.

I would like a Kova my steelseries rival hurt my hand need a bigger mouse