Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Hi!

I've been checking the site and I already found some very good tips!

I'd like to participate in this awesome giveaway, because my mouse is really old... almost 15 years but I'm fond of it :)  and I have to say that the Kova mouse seems powerful and it's gorgeous!!

i'd like the kiro coz it's more customizable and who wouldn't want a gaming mouse 

I'd love to have the Kova! A 5$ 'walmart' optical mouse isnt really that good for CSGO. :)

Kova is my top choice, love the design - brutal and functional at the same time. (not to mention the left button of my Copperhead, it's dying slowly)

p.s. dat would be nice addition to my upcoming new build.

I choose Kiro. It would be my first gaming mouse if i win this giveaway ;)

I'd like Roccat Kova.
And speaking of why I need that one - it's because my current A4Tech X7 sucks.

I'm the thing not exist.

I need that Kiro Mouse, the Logitech MouseMan Wheel Mouse I have is not cutting it anymore. My cat Gizmo isn't helping either by clogging up the ball with her fur.

I love to customize everything I have, just to make it mine, this mouse will not be an exception.

I would want the ROCCAT Kova Black Mouse because I am using a 8 year old wireless MS mouse with my laptop and could really make use of an actual gaming mouse for Blade and Soul PvP.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I'd love to win the Kova as I'm currently stuck with an £8 mouse with no right click!

Kova, because at this time have some noname mouse!

Definitely the Kova, I'm basically using whatever mouse i can my hands on ATM so i really need a mouse.

First off AWESOME giveaway!

Kiro because I like its simplicity and that it's modular. Also, I would like to replace my really old, cheap wireless mouse with something with a wee bit more precision.

Kova. I love how it looks, looks like a tank. 

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

Kova please, I need to change my mouse for gaming.
Thanks Roccat we really like these giveaways. :)

Hi, i'd love to get the KOVA! Why, you may ask. It's because i have a LUA and it is great but my hands were growing recently and now it is too small and my gaming needs more buttons than before when i boight the lua... Would be great to recieve the KOVA 'cuz ROCCAT is awesome!!!

The Kova in white looks amazing, it's like the stormtrooper mouse. I would love that one, just started playing Dota  :D

Keep up the good work guys, your channel rocks !

I would like the kiro. it has a nice stealthy look and i hope I can get dem headshots with it ;)

I've had a Roccat Kone Pure for a couple of years now and think it, and my Ryos MK keyboard, are awesome. I'd love to get the Kova (in black preferably but white would be fine) so I can pass my Kone on to a friend and keep the cult of Roccat growing in the USA. Note: make it easier for North America (or the USA if it is already readily available in Canada) to buy your products Roccat. You could send Razer into a tailspin in the peripherals market if you tried IMO.

a kova would be amazing but any gaming mouse would be a godsend compared to the old wireless mouse i currently use on which the range is getting shorter and shorter and is getting less responsive over time even with new batteries...gaming with it can be quite unbearable

post-307389-0-86654800-1453462809_thumb.

I would love the Kova, since my good friend is building a rig next month and a little gift like this will buy me massive amounts of friendship points.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Would love to have Kova, aka "Hard". In Finnish Kova means "hard", Roccat names plenty of their stuff after Finnish words  :)

Good luck everyone!