Durable Headphones on the cheap?

TheGhzGuy

These are mostly for travel and school. As long as they sound decent and are cheap that's cool with me. $25 dollars is the highest I want but if you find something for 30 that's much, much better, please list it.

Thanks!

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

I know they are way above your price range but the hyperx clouds are amazing. I have them in bag and in high school so they get bumped pretty hard occasionally and they are still in perfect condition.

If I use words like probably or most likely, it is because I dislike certainty. These words can probably be omitted and the sentence read as a certainty.

I know they are way above your price range but the hyperx clouds are amazing. I have them in bag and in high school so they get bumped pretty hard occasionally and they are still in perfect condition.

Thats ok, but thanks anyway!

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Something from Philips?

I'm using their SHL-3100 (got it for around 30USD) right now and so far it's been good (Philips likes to pull surprises with their audio gear every now and then)...

The stuff on the earpads peels away after 8-10 months tho... but that's of no issue once you get it all off...

Something from Philips?

I'm using their SHL-3100 (got it for around 30USD) right now and so far it's been good (Philips likes to pull surprises with their audio gear every now and then)...

The stuff on the earpads peels away after 8-10 months tho... but that's of no issue once you get it all off...

Is there an updated version?

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Is there an updated version?

Not yet... They haven't updated the line yet afaik...

also the earpad problem is what you would expect on really cheap headphones... not much you can do about it...

Here's an Amazon listing:

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Headphone-Power-Headset-Authentic/dp/B00I8VEH2A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1452784821&sr=8-3&keywords=philips+shl+3100

It's construction is a bit light but so far mine hasn't snapped from all the abuse that I threw at it (i.e. throwing it into a wall, sitting on it, etc.)... the wire is good too... just a bit on the short side...

Not yet... They haven't updated the line yet afaik...

also the earpad problem is what you would expect on really cheap headphones... not much you can do about it...

Here's an Amazon listing:

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Headphone-Power-Headset-Authentic/dp/B00I8VEH2A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1452784821&sr=8-3&keywords=philips+shl+3100

It's construction is a bit light but so far mine hasn't snapped from all the abuse that I threw at it (i.e. throwing it into a wall, sitting on it, etc.)... the wire is good too... just a bit on the short side...

They look good though

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Try some Open cans from Superlux (Superlux HD 681, 668, 330). But idk how much they are in your country (20-30€ here)

I have a pair of 668B that I leave at home. Mostly because I never want to break them. They sound amazing though.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Maybe a par of Koss KSC 75. Comes with a lifetime warranty. They are my daily drivers on my commute and sound fantastic for the price