AdTrap - No More Ads On Any Device

I disagree with this. Just having adblock is fine as long as you unblock the websites you frequently visit and use. That way the website owners make some money but also you get to keep watching free content. YouTube however I have blocked simply because I don't want to watch an advert before every video I want to watch. If I did I would go and watch Freeview on my tele. One of the reasons why tv is dying out is because there are too many advert too frequently. I recommend YouTube and Google make use of the huge blank space on the right of the YouTube page and fill it up with silent, non-moving and non-intrusive adverts. Only then will I unblock YouTube from adblock.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Can't wait for this kind of device to evolve into a wearable heads up display + sound filter and potentially wreck the entire advertisement business.

Intel Core i5 4670k 》Asus Z87 GRYPHON 》8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz

Asus R9 280 STRIX 3GB》Samsung 840EVO 250gb 》Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Corsair GS 800W 》Corsair 350D Case 》Corsair Hydro H110