BSOD during windows 7 logo

CognitiveZebra
Go to solution Solved by CognitiveZebra,

This fixed it, I unplugged all the usb-cables and then started the PC. It started without crashing, then I plugged the keyboard and mouse back in and tried restarting. now it boots like normal.

Hello, I recently moved my PC to my new apartment, I am now afraid that some components has been damaged during shipping, 

The problem:

Once I've hooked everything up and tried to boot in to windows it BSOD's half way through the windows logo animation,

I've tried to start in safe mode but it BSOD's anyway

I've tried the windows system recovery tools that was suggested after a couple of restarts with no luck.

any ideas how to solve this?

Rig:

Mother board: ASRock Extreme 4 Z77

CPU: Intel core i5 3570k

RAM: corsair vengeance 2*8GB

GPU: Nvidia GTX 660ti

SSD: intel 120GB (not sure exact model)

HDD: WD caviar green 2TB

Chassi: Fractal design define R4

CPU cooler: Antec kühler H2O 620

Edit: I disabled auto-restart after failure and can now read the BSOD, 

this is the BSOD

http://www.faultwire.com/solutions-fatal_error/The-Windows-Driver-Framework-has-detected-that-a-0x0000010D-*1266.html

What is the error message which comes up during BSOD? Type it out into Google as many things can cause a BSOD.

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

Maybe a clean install of Windows.. or you can Google the BSOD code and you can figure it out if it is an Hardware or software (maybe OS) problem

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

What is the error message which comes up during BSOD? Type it out into Google as many things can cause a BSOD.

the BSOD only blinks, I don't know how to get the error message without a functional windows

Clear the CMOS, If that doesn't work try reinstalling Windows. 

Have cleared the CMOS twice, with no improvement, I guess I have to reinstall windows

On the 2nd (I think - the "read before asking for help" one) pinned thread on this subforum the method to retrieve the dump files is explained: get a bootable usb (probably linux) and load the files off there, then upload them on here in a compressed archive so we can take a look.

HTTP/2 203

This fixed it, I unplugged all the usb-cables and then started the PC. It started without crashing, then I plugged the keyboard and mouse back in and tried restarting. now it boots like normal.