Gtx660 ti freezing????

The screen freezes up at random times so I have to keep shutting it down .also when it does it has this loud buzz from the speakers. Also what is a good way to make the graphics card perform better be because mine looks like a GPu worse than gtx660 plz help

Is your power supply sufficient enough to power the card? Do you have an overclock on the card?

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

What is your PSU?

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

cat ran over keyboard.(and made a "hjmshfgkl" post) 

i I don't know how to remove a post.

sry

Edited by fl4ilinat0r

I'm not a native English speaker.
Excuse me for any possible grammar/spelling mistakes

I also have this problem that the video card is a bit loose because it is heavy but I put something to let it not move so that is fine

when did you buy it?

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll