Sudden error

Toode
Go to solution Solved by DrunkAssassin,

I think it means one of the devices is drawing too much power or has had a power surge and caused some issues. Try unplugging all unneeded usb devices and try boot it.

My computer was working perfectly fine until yesterday when all of my USB devices suddenly stopped working and when I rebooted it because plugging the usb devices in and out didn't work I got this message. I have no idea what it means and my computer just shuts off.

http://gyazo.com/9cbba0e4143438da736b2d1bf75738d4.png

I think it means one of the devices is drawing too much power or has had a power surge and caused some issues. Try unplugging all unneeded usb devices and try boot it.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Unplugged my headset and now it booted just fine. Strange that suddenly the headset I've been using for three months would now start using too much power.