Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Well it is super nice to put at your girlfriends house, because sometimes when I'm there I want to game a little bit with her. But of course I don't need a full on crazy gaming rig for that. It would be much more efficent to just have a Zotac ZBOX there.

Im interested in the zotac zbox because, how the heck do you fit a GTX 960 in there?

The size and quiet operation make this perfect for a living room gaming and media PC. Low power usage make it great for a car/van PC also!

This is an ideal PC because I do not have the space for a regular PC! Also this makes it sooo much easier to go to a friends place or a LAN party.

Howdy! As much as I could probably use a full-rig update (I still rock a Core2Quad, lol), this would be an epic upgrade!
And a GTX 960 inside that little thing? Insanely awesome!!! Now that's something to really show off to friends and family! :D

I want this machine to build it into the back of my dads car (in the back is a spot under the seat where you this thing would fit perfectly) so i have a nice powerful gaming  PC during long Road trips.

also i don't have much luck when it comes to giveaways :/ 

The Magnus looks pretty cool, Would love to play around with one.

so i want the computer because i live outside my hometown and every summer i go back there and its a 10 hour flight and i cannot carry a massive pc, and so i can take to friends houses and be able to game virtually anywhere.

how will you contact people if they win?

This build would be such a great fit for my space. Living in a tiny 2 bedroom house with my wife and 3 kids leaves very little room for a computer setup. With a small physical footprint like the Zotac I could fit it on my very small desk in our very small bedroom to save what little space we have! Thanks for your consideration :)

I'd make this a small minecraft server for me and a freind or two, but I also need a backup MX server for my mail domain.

And when we're not playing it should have enough spare ressources to be a decent media center / mame emulator.

id love this thing, it's a little beast, it has more power than my computer now! not to mention its portability you could take this anywhere holidays, friends houses etc. also they managed to fit a 960 into it and it'll be nice and quite unlike conventional desktops as well!
also I really like how zotec fit very powerful pcs into tiny spaces this appeals a lot to me.

As a born-again PC Master Race gamer, I'd like this so I could replace the console in my living room with a real machine.

I like it cause of it's power in such a small form factor... so smaaall  :D

Hey, I'm interested in the zbox, one so I can play games with friends that are more intensive than my 5 year old laptop can handle, and two because my parents are divorced it would be super easy to move from my moms house to my dads house and still game with a awesome little desktop. Thanks a lot :)

I'd love this system. It will be a nice thing to take to a LAN party or on vacation. and it would be AWESOME since my name is Magnus, so yeah.
The review was good, so I think this is perfect for me. especially since my A6-7400K isn't capable of running much...

I want it because I want a small form factor PC; like this one :) And I do not have a PC myself.

Would love to have this for my friends as a second computer for gaming, my friends come over all the time and have to lug their desktops here to game. Plus I'm limited on space so this would work perfectly.

Hi!

I'm a student, just moved out and had to leave the shared computer behind for my brother. Without a console and not enaugh money to buy a new tower-pc this would fit my needs for a little gaming perfectly!

I would like to investigate the power savings potential of one of these vs a full size server for some of the network services I run in my house

My name is Zach, and the reason I like the Zotac ZBOX is that it is very compact, which makes it easy to travel with. I can, of course, take my laptop places (which has an HDMI out on it) but it is not nearly as powerful as the ZBOX. 

An HTPC and gaming box combo would complete a student's dorm room. Thanks so much!

I'm interested in the  "Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS" in using it to  build a small but powerful PC for my cat!