Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hi my name is colin, I have a real need for this pc,my desk has space issues and would love to have this sitting on it,by the way my current ps is a laptop g570 so yeahh,,,,,

GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA,

​I most definitely want this awesome hardware, simply because it is way more overpowered than my LAPTOP that was given to me as a present 5 YEARS AGO.

My current specs on the laptop is:   CPU: i3-2350M     RAM:  4GB (upgraded to 8GB)    GPU: GT520MX.

​So YEAH I believe you see why I desperately want this ZOTAC little BEAST...

Farewell here from the bottom of the world.

P.S. You guys rule!!!  I only trust products after you guys have approved it, and it works.

Hi my name is Sam. The reason that i need that PC is because I currently have an old Dell Laptop that I use to play games and do my day to day tasks. It is using a gt540m and it is showing BSOD's and is really slow. I really need a new computer. I would buy a full desktop if I could but I'm 16 and I don't make much money. Thank You for your giveaways.

It's rather frustrating how you can't play games over 30 FPS because you only have 1 GB of GDDR3 at 500 MHz. Because of this, and how I have limited desk space, the ZBOX would be a gift from the gods.

Lel.

Our TV has limited multimedia functionalities. Therefore having a Steam Machine or a streaming device with something like Kodi on it would be nice. My parents only record and watch TV. Being able to watch Netflix or Youtube (especially for me) would be very convenient.  :rolleyes:

Whaddup

I would love to use the Magnus like a console, or as a system for watching Netflix or streaming in the living room. It's tiny would really allow me to put in really any place and it leave room for other things to sit around it, like a tv or large monitor for example.

It's rather frustrating how you can't play games over 30 FPS because you only have 1 GB of GDDR3 at 500 MHz. Because of this, and how I have limited desk space, the ZBOX would be a gift from the gods.

What kind of graphics card do you have. And especially GDDR3? How old is your card?

Whaddup

Becourse it is so freaking small, but still more powerfull than my pc that iam using all day.

I would like to place it right next to my monitor on my desk.

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be ideal for my dream setup as a Mediacentre-ish platform. Packing this kind of power in such a small format would enable me to not only try out the obvious uses like(but not limited to): SteamOS steambox, gamestreaming, KODI/Mediacenter, and Portable gaming rig. But also other projects I am currently "working"(dreaming) on like: multi- Projector mapping, realtime 3d-rendering, Softsynth portable workstation, and also home automation( interfacing and developing. All in all a truly great platform that expands how bulky and overall poor-footprint projects can be implemented in a streamlined fashion.

I like the idea that it's so small, but yet provides the power it does without thermal throttling. Because pc's with similar performance still can end up thermal throttling making much more noise

I have been interested in the zotac box for a while now and i think this would make the perfect htpc/ light gaming console replacment.

Perfect for when i am at college.

thanks for having a giveaway and i hope it goes to good use.

It would look so nice under my TV. I don't play console games only pc ones and this has so much more potential to upgrade than a laptop with the same compact form of a console. Be great as a media center too while not playing games. Definitely one for the TV unit this pc.