cannot find drivers Dell 0YT674 Quad Port 10/1000

mineblaster

im trying to find some windows 7 drivers for Dell 0YT674 Quad Port 10/1000 its some rebranded intel adapter i tryed using the driver utillity  heres a photo267549055.jpg

if anyone has any ideas im happy to listen

Ye try getting the Intel Drivers that should help. Just wondering what are you using that card for. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Ye try getting the Intel Drivers that should help. Just wondering what are you using that card for. 

im slowly trying to get a home server together ive got a smart switch but i cant get into the mangement console as its second hand they set the ip to somthing else but thats annother problem

What kind of a switch have you got, ? sometimes there are programs that detect specific switches from D-Link etc.. and show you the ip.

But don't bother just reset the switch and read the default settings in the manual.

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

im slowly trying to get a home server together ive got a smart switch but i cant get into the mangement console as its second hand they set the ip to somthing else but thats annother problem

Try resetting the switch there is usually a button you can press with a paperclip.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

i tried resetting it but i think i need an installer because it dosent look all web base

the manual is the link

http://download.level1.com/level1/manual/GSW-4876v1.0_UM.pdf

Why do you need to get into the control of the switch. 

Why do you need to get into the control of the switch. 

because the preson that owned it before me has diffrent settings dosent auto configure and send data  to my router and the reset button dosent seem to reset

ive tryed diffrent plugs on the switch

switch 169.254.205.00

router 192.168.6.00

and the subnet mask is diffrent from my router

switch is 255.255.0.0

router is 255.255.255.0

dose this matter would they be conflicting

You have to hold the reset button for some time (5-30sec) before anything happens.

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

You have to hold the reset button for some time (5-30sec) before anything happens.

there was no change but there is a power light that is on but a system light that is off