Feenix Collection Giveaway

I want that sexy mouse! My Logitech is falling apart after all these years.

The Feenix Aria looks amazing, and I think that sounds even better!  :D Love it!!

Everything looks so sick!! Love it, especially the headset :)

Mmmm It's all so good! I'd have to say that the wood on the headphones are beautiful! Also, a mouse pad would be nice since I'm not using one...

The mouse pad looks really awesome and I need a new one because mine is all frayed at the edge. Thanks!

That Autore Keyboard looks pretty neat! Wouldn't mind me some of that

All of the products look awesome, but if I had to pick I's say the Autore (i know lame pick, but being honest here :D) looks best, because it's just a really clean looking Design, which is the way to go with a keyboard in my Opinion and there are not enough Companies that get this.

I also really like the design of the Dimora, looks like there is finally a mousepad where the surface doesn't disconnect from the base after like one week of use.

Really looking forward to some more Products from these guys in the Future!

Well, my jaw hit the floor as soon as I saw the Aria Headphones,I never get High-end stuff especially classy high-end stuff but man, would I love to have thos in my desk. My cheap Senheiser are the best headphones I´ve ever had but I think they´re starting to give. Before those I had some stupid brand crappy ones, they were bulky sound was horrific and they lasted like ... a month before one of the sides started malfunctioning. Anyway, I really like classy stuff but I don´t have dat cheddah to afford those and I never win anything for free(I get it, it´s life, you only get rewarded if you work hard enough, but still, free stuff is awesome) .

Wow, I really got out of my waqy there! So my favourite aspects about the Arias are the wooden finish and the fact that they´re closed back, also would you look at those great looking earpads they look like heaven and man that metal finish! Can´t believe Those are $249

Feenix Aria headset. It's love at first sight.

The headset looks very nice, I really like the clean look on that and the mouse pad.

The keyboards and mouse looks a bit weird, but it looks like you have a nice design on your products so I would love to try them out!

Well my favorite is the mouse cause I'm just a big fan of gaming mice and that looks top notch would love to have it

i would actually want to win either the keyboard either the mouse because i am using an hp keyboard and and a logitech wireless mouse .

The Feenix Autore Keyboard is my favorite because of its great compactness and Cherry switches. 

Damn those peripherals look great. I would really like to have that mechanical keyboard because I'm still using crappy membrane one.

I like the look of the mouse pad and headset as it looks clean and sharp

Hey guys, I really hope you guys at least read this! My name is Andrew Kim and I am a 24 year old korean american who lives in California and I am a HUGE fan and I think you ALL are friggin hilarious and beyond awesome!! All of those products by Feenix are incredibly BOOTYfull and it would be a dream come true to actually be able to use legit gear! I personally am in love with the keyboard because of the beautiful and stunning design and detail put into it, also I have been having to use the keyboard that came with my laptop and I yearn to experience the wonderful sound/feel of those sexy ass cherry mechanical switches underneath my fingertips!! Don't get me wrong, I am suuuper grateful that I even have my laptop and a very old miniture mouse I found, but when I watched your guys' video announcing a giveaway I knew I had to at least participate! Reason being is even having a chance of winning gear so cool from people who I look up to would be even more unbelievable..! Sorry for such a long response so i'll stop now >_< Thank you guys so, so, SO much for just being yourselves and for making these videos, it is just me and my dad left now at home and your guys' videos are the only ones that we enjoy watching together ^_^

Much love,

Andrew

(P.S I hope that Dennis ended up winning the matress cause the picture of the twin matress he was sleeping on was depressing and he deserves better! -_- LOL)

The Autore is my favorite. If a Feenix product is inspired by Kubrick, you know it will be a work of art.

I absolutely love the Feenix Autore - it looks stunning and it would look and feel amazing as my first ever mechanical keyboard - I've never been able to afford one before. It looks industrial and I love the writing on the keys as it looks premium and better than any cheap keyboard I've ever used before.

1 entry please!

~Building a PC as we speak. :~)

That Autore keyboard looks like it's got class, I like it. Also I'm new actually new to Feenix, and looking forward to win!

The Feenix Aria headset looks AMAZING. the natural look of the Japanese pinewood with the Feenix engraving to it makes it a great headset to have along with my set up. The Aria looks nothing like a typical gaming headset but rather a luxurious headphone for enjoying the music to the best quality. The Aria is a piece of artwork by Feenix and I would be honored to have one.