Feenix Collection Giveaway

Aria headphones look amazeballs! That japanese pine wood acoustic chamber not only should sound kickass, but looks so elegant. Really like the whole line's design and looks. Like the style. I've got Fractal Design Define R4 windowless case myself, can't stand those "gaming" things :/

I really like the Aria Headphone ... their are looking great and very special. Also they are closed ... :-)

Ty!

I'm really digging the entire collection actually

But the Autore keyboard is probably my most favorite,The keyboard is both simplistic and mechanical with its textured matte black finish giving it a classy and understated "I mean business, no fooling around" instead of "Look at me! you change the LED's to whatever frigging color you desire 24/7/365 with [insert insanely large statistic here] colors possible! and with a push of a button from one of the 256 macro keys you can assign on your NEW XXXDANKSCOPEXDDD keyboard you can upload your Mountain Dew induced Black Ops 18 montages straight to YouTube!, HOW WIIICCKEEED! XDDDDDDD"

But really, I just really dig the Autore keyboard, it's not trying to be "RECOMMENDED MOST INNOVATIVE GAMING KEYBOARD Of The Year" or have "More RGB Color Possibilities Than The Competition" I just want a keyboard that is mechanical with a clean and simplistic look,well built finish with no gimmicks or "Gaming Essentials" which I hardly ever use at all with no frills switches like Cherry MX, and it seems the Feenix Autore Keyboard fits that description quite perfectly.  ^_^

Main Machine

6700K, Kraken X61, Z170 Krait Gaming, 16GB RAM, 250GB 850 EVO/ 1TB WD Blue, Sapphire R9 390, NZXT H440

Secondary Machine

Early 2011 17 inch Macbook Pro

I would want to win because I live in Australia and shipping a selection of gaming gear that I want is mostly unavailable. I love the Feenix keyboard the most because it has a original shape with mechanical keys. Personally my keyboard at home is a broken membrane keyboard. I would love to win!  :)

My fav is the Feenix Autore Keyboard! 

And here is why:
-clean packaging (environmentally friendly)
-have detectable cable that you can switch from long cable to short cable
-clean design and matte black finish

-good quality for such a new company 

Thank you for offering this giveaway!

I love all of Feenix's accessories, but the headset looks like none other. The materials and craftmanship appear top notch, and I just can't wait to see how they sound.

Thank you and good luck everyone!

Being a fan of mechanical keyboards, the Feenix Autore definitely caught my eye with its sharp design, and comes with my personal favorite Cherry MX Brown switches as well.

Would love to have this keyboard, along with many other peripherals Feenix offers, even though I've only recently got to know them ┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌

Wow Japanese pine wood, real wood!! and leather in the cups of the  Feenix Aria Headset it would fantastic to replace my old Sony MDR CD170
My current gaming mouse has a worn out zoom probably from playing too much sortie en mer so the Feenix Nascita Mouse would be awesome...please

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

Ouw Yeah the most appealing thing is the mouse man feenix nascita(did i spell thst right?) so appealing and nice look so sexy every other mouse get rekt by this looks nice and very awesome.

I'd like to win thou man gimme dat 1 set feenix gaming so i can fly like a feenix yeah man thats all love yah

Georgous gear you are giving away. I will be doing my first personal build in the last 10 years later this month and these would look great sitting next to my new rig. Plus I could save a little coin to put back into a 980ti

All of the products look absolutely great, but the best looking one for me would have to be the headset.

The headphones are the product making me go "Wow I want that" right now. The looks are awesome, and they seem reaaally comfy. As for how they sound, I can't guess but the reviews are solid. I wouldn't mind giving them a go! ^^

Autore just feels stunning just by the looks of it. It is purely edgy no curves which i hate on a keyboard.....also both ps2 and usb connectivity is a huge thumbs up :) .

also i love the mouse nascita...........the feenix logo fits perfectly on the mouse. also my hands are sweaty so the anti sweat coating would help me a lot.

These are the two products i like the most in the feenix lineup of peripherals.

Also i'm in need of a keyboard and mouse which come with bragging rights.....

My Favorite Feenix Product Would Have To Be The Headphones because they come with massive! 50mm Drivers! Oh And Also The Looks! But Seriously it was such a challenge picking my favorite but i thought long and hard. So Heres The result.

I like the headset because it looks awesome and comfortable as heck and the rest of there gear looks pretty darn good aswell.

I would love to win the keyboard because I need a new one, good luck to everyone who entered

This gear looks amazing! Especially love how the mouse looks, could finish off my build well with a good strong set of peripherals! Good luck to everyone for this giveaway :D

I love the Feenix Aria Headset, The look and feel is just amazing. Feenix knocks the ball out of the park with just about every product they make. 

I would want the mouse pad most likely as it would finally give me the ability to have the smooth mouse movement that I do not have now. I love how smooth and slick the padding is on it and the nice metal border on it too makes it smmmoooottthhhh. Honestly, anything at this point would be epic, BUT STILL. Mouse pad would be sick.