Logiech g510s OR Steelseries Apex

AsrielDreemurr

Hey There!  (promise this is my last post for the day ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) 

I need to know, which keyboard is superior? In terms of weight, features, durability etc.

(Ples don't recommend mech keyboards. Ples. Seriously. Can't stress how serious. Just don't...)

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

How much do they cost and what's your budget?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

wait, are we talking steelseries apex or raptor K50? i'm confused :/

anyway, i'd say go for the apex if you only want to game on the thing. the raptor if typing is also important to you.

How much do they cost and what's your budget?

1. I think it's like a $20+- difference. The G510s is R1158. 2. R1200 (If I get a gtx 960 instead of a gtx 970 my budget will then be R2200)

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

wait, are we talking steelseries apex or raptor K50? i'm confused :/

anyway, i'd say go for the apex if you only want to game on the thing. the raptor if typing is also important to you.

Lawl sry it was meant to be all three. But I left one out

Why no mech keyboard???

Why no mech keyboard???

Cuz

Cuz

cuz wat?

cuz wat?

Just don't feel like it. I record on a daily basis so I don't want the 'click-a-da-clack'ing of the keys. There are O rings but they just seem too much of a hassle. Also, I would have to loose my 970 for a 960 to get a decent budget for a mech keyboard. Just too much hassle in my opinion

Just don't feel like it. I record on a daily basis so I don't want the 'click-a-da-clack'ing of the keys. There are O rings but they just seem too much of a hassle. Also, I would have to loose my 970 for a 960 to get a decent budget for a mech keyboard. Just too much hassle in my opinion

fair enough.

my friends wants to kill me when we talk in skype due to my reds being noisy

fair enough.

lawl xD

fair enough.

Reds aren't even a noisy switch... You must have your mic really close to your keyboard.

@op, I get it that you don't want to have a mechanical keyboard, and that's totally fine! But if you ever do decide you want one, you could get a dynamic mic, and put it close to your face. Then your keyboard won't be picked up at all. (monoprice has a really good dynamic mic for about $15 usd.)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Every switch is loud when you bottom it out, but there are membrane boards that are louder than linear mechanical switches.

If you want a really quiet board, why don't you check chiclet based keyboards?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Every switch is loud when you bottom it out, but there are membrane boards that are louder than linear mechanical switches.

If you want a really quiet board, why don't you check chiclet based keyboards?

Or one of those strafe boards with an mx silent.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Reds aren't even a noisy switch... You must have your mic really close to your keyboard.

@op, I get it that you don't want to have a mechanical keyboard, and that's totally fine! But if you ever do decide you want one, you could get a dynamic mic, and put it close to your face. Then your keyboard won't be picked up at all. (monoprice has a really good dynamic mic for about $15 usd.)

I have tried 2 mics.

The mic on my webcam (Logitech C525) and the mic on the hyperx cloud. (i have to boost it with 10-20 decibel cause otherwise it doesnt pick up my voice).

According to my friend the headset mic gives less ear cancer but still so much that they get annoyed when i type.