Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Personally, it was a toss up between 4k and slo-motion. I know neither is "new" technology, but I am a huge fan of camera upgrades and it is definitely a selling point for me when I look at buying a new phone. My Samsung GS4 may still be a fantastic phone, but I think that the GS6+ Edge is better in almost every single way minus a couple personal preferences. 

I'm still using a Droid X 2010 model, so I like all the features.

I really like the smart switch. It makes setting up and personalizing a new phone so much easier. 

Gotta be the Slow Motion. They've always had great cameras but it looked like the slow motion is much, much better now. 

Selective focus must be really great if it's not just post-production blur. Well... maybe not too bad if it is though :P

Thanks for the video. I am really excited about the camera and 4k video recording! I hope I can win this phone!!!!

Smart switch is amazing

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Smart switch is an amazing feature, and the phone is absolutely gorgeous!  

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

idk why people like the smart switch so much.... honestly I just going to back up all the file and picture to my PC.

as for which part i like. I REALLY like their camera. and it ability to shoot 4k

Definitely the slow motion camera. That looks really professional. Good luck everyone!