UltraWide Festival 2015

If @LinusTech accepts any of these late entries, he will be regarded as the best person in YouTube. Not joking. Just imagine the amount of good reactions.

My Ultrawide Festival Semifinalist Entry (elected by UnboxTherapy):

My Ultrawide Festival Entry for the Finals:

If you are going to hate it for no reason, stay away. but if you really do, tell me why, you will help me on improving my style.

Yo, did anyone receive a confirmation e-mail from LG or anything? Since I posted my entry I received nothing. 

Yo, did anyone receive a confirmation e-mail from LG or anything? Since I posted my entry I received nothing.

Well, I received the email just after I sent the application. It didn't to to the spam folder, everything came out without any problems. My email service provider is outlook.com.

My Ultrawide Festival Semifinalist Entry (elected by UnboxTherapy):

My Ultrawide Festival Entry for the Finals:

If you are going to hate it for no reason, stay away. but if you really do, tell me why, you will help me on improving my style.

I got mine as well. It was almost immediately after i sent the application. I use gmail. 

︻デ┳═ー - - - - === = -٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

I got mine as well. It was almost immediately after i sent the application. I use gmail. 

Well that makes me worried o_o;; 

Well, I received the email just after I sent the application. It didn't to to the spam folder, everything came out without any problems. My email service provider is outlook.com.

OK I got mine too apparently. 

Well that makes me worried o_o;; 

It doesn't say any details except your name. Just search "festival". 

OK I got mine too apparently. 

It doesn't say any details except your name. Just search "festival". 

Yeah...got nothing. OTL

Well, I doubt today can get any worse lol

Same for me here.

2001 space odyssey and a little touch of madness. I present to you my video entry for the contest. Enjoy, and good luck to you all.

#ultrawide #*.* #ultrawideFestival

Some people got a little crazy with there ideas. I love this one, but I really love this song. They used it in new Godzilla. Favorite move. 

I too didn't get a verification email...

Hopefully they will post the usernames or something of the semifinalists so that they can contact them during the 7 day period.

I Submitted my entry on the 25th and never got a verification email either... )=

In the video Linus said to get your entry in before September 25......

I also never got an email from LG even though I submitted on the 24th. Their FAQ section has an email address to contact if you never get email confirmation, so I sent them an email about 15 minutes after my application to make sure and cover my bases. I gave them my name and YT link and asked what else they needed. I have not heard back from them via this method either. Everyone involved in this contest (the YouTubers and LG) seem like super reasonable people and since so many have had issues with the email confirmation I'm sure they'll work something out.

EDIT: This was my video and the social media posts that went with it.

"Ellie" The 3D-Printed Computer! #UltraWideFestival #UltraWide #DreamSetup

Alexander Kleinschmidt

adagracehoplace@gmail.com (it ties in with my YT name :P)

Published to YouTube on September 24th, Tweeted @LinusTech here on the 24th, posted to the forum here on the 24th (post #1106) - but no email contact at all from the application.

Yeah...got nothing. OTL

Well, I doubt today can get any worse lol

Same for me here.

Wish I can help you. You can ask staff members to verify your entries are on Linus' watch list or something. 

Hi, I also have the e-mail veryfication problem. I posted on 24th but bo responce from LG. Just posting my video here if Linus is into the topic enough to make my video at least count :) thaks in advance but I lost hope already :( 

-snip-

What's the policy for "I submitted my video on time (to the forum/tweet), but I'm not sure how the submission went on LG's website because I never got a confirmation email (and they have yet to reply to my follow-up email, etc.)"?

What's the policy for "I submitted my video on time (to the forum/tweet), but I'm not sure how the submission went on LG's website because I never got a confirmation email (and they have yet to reply to my follow-up email, etc.)"?

I think that the submission on the LG competition page is the important one so if you haven't got an email confirming your submission then I dont think the entry will count.

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

Along with some others on here. I submitted my video on time but also did not receive a confirmation. A couple hours later I resubmitted the form and after ~12 of not receiving anything I did email them (as their FAQ says to do). Still have not heard back though :/ Hope I got entered...

Along with some others on here. I submitted my video on time but also did not receive a confirmation. A couple hours later I resubmitted the form and after ~12 of not receiving anything I did email them (as their FAQ says to do). Still have not heard back though :/ Hope I got entered...

It might turn out that Linus had the right date and the competition actually closed on the 25th instead of the 27th.

My Entry :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNGsUw8tE6k

Also I would like to say that I did receive a confirmation on the 24th but in my junk mail.

Is it even possible to mention the word 'scrappy' any more times than you did in 30 seconds?