Vessel - What happened to vessel vids being 1 week earlier than youtube?

snamakool123

What happened to vessel vids being 1 week earlier than youtube?

I like potatoes, if you don't then please just step aside and let me enjoy this potato.

Show coverage gets released simultaneously.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

For these kind of events, like PAX, they're released at the same time. 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Due to PAX Prime, they post it on both Vessel and YouTube.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

The move to the new office screwed up their video schedule big time, so they're just releasing stuff like this for now.

It will go back to normal within a few weeks most likely.

And because of PAX.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I've just been noticing more content on youtube then Vessel

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

The move to the new office screwed up their video schedule big time, so they're just releasing stuff like this for now.

false.

sponsored and event(which are also sponsored) videos get released on both platforms at the same time.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Its not just the PAX coverage. Some of the regular content is released on both YouTube and Vessel at the same time. I speculate that the move has messed with the release and production schedule a bit and they are out of videos that they have stored up. I'm sure that as soon as they are all done settling in that they will get back to the 1 week early on Vessel.

I've just been noticing more content on youtube then Vessel

Exactly the same on both for me... 

Go back and read the bottom of my post jackass.

go back and read what i quoted.  i said your statement about it being because of the move was false, which it is.  jackass

also i cant click on twitter links (work has a thing about social media)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

go back and read what i quoted.  i said your statement about it being because of the move was false, which it is.  jackass

The tweet was from linus saying that videos are being released on youtube and vessel at the same time because of scheduling changes and whatnot.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Except it isn't, as has been said by multiple people. It is because of both.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Here @snamakool123 , Linus said it in one of the videos i watched lately. Probably on chanel superfun where he pulled a prank on his co-workers :)

It will go back to normal within a few weeks most likely.

And because of PAX.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Alright guys thanks.  I got it the time sensetive vids like show coverages are released at the same time. I dont use twitter that much and so I didnt see linus post.

I like potatoes, if you don't then please just step aside and let me enjoy this potato.