[Mini News] Google new logo

GoodBytes

I can imagine a couple people died because of that "e" in the end.

fuck damnit even the e is tilted like on that logo. I barfed.

When I watched the gif, I was like ok, ok, it is minimalist crap but I can live with it, THEN THE E GOT TILTED WHYYYYYY OMG OCD PLS GOOGLE THINK OF THE CHILDREN! xD

Easy solution : don't use Google.

(I'm only half kidding.  Google is bad, mmkay)

Yes. Let's all use... uhm... wait... bing?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Not bad!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

maybe they should change their name all together. I know the perfect name, font, and size

goggle

Taran should run for president!

Yes. Let's all use... uhm... wait... bing?

Ask Jeeves, m8

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

True, and I very much like minimalism. But there is nothing to the logo. I could do that in paint in 1 minute. It looks like a discount logo for a local grocery store.

yea. imo it looks exactly how they wanted it to look, like a kid drew it with chalk. although, no kid is that steady with chalk lol

"When you're in high school you should be doing things, about which you could never tell your parents!"

DuckDuckGo or Ixquick are the first ones that come to mind.

0 benefits over google, worse search engines.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Eh.  It is like the Dell E, but at the end, and lower-case.  Not really a big deal.  They're just being playful while compiling all our information on a data-base to blackmail us in to accepting their world dominance and new order.  Perfectly fine, really.

I will miss that strange second g with the two loops.

Just change to the Georgia font and you can see it every day!

Actually don't do that. Arial looks so much nicer.

Reminds me of "material design".... Fuking hate these words and what they represent in tech industry nowadays.

I like the old logo better.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Ground breaking innovation omg!!!

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I like it, I first wanted the old one back but living with it for literally like 5 minutes now I don't want to old one back.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

I don't mind it, but that icon in the tab looks pretty shitty. 

Oh come on Google wtf, this is gross. They should give us an option for what logo we want to show up on our staff, and it could just save as a cookie.

DuckDuckGo or Ixquick are the first ones that come to mind.

nah, i use bing, i get free amazon gift cards with bing rewards

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Still the best, will stay the best :P

tmTbBrQ.jpg

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

wait... Go on.

Earn by searching

post-53826-0-94365400-1441145679.png

redeam for stuff.

5$ amazon gift card costs 500 points, i have gotten 2 so far.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Earn by searching

attachicon.gifhow2earn.png

redeam for stuff.

5$ amazon gift card costs 500 points, i have gotten 2 so far.

Its a shame that bing sucks at finding things sometimes. Linus pointed this out before.

Its a shame that bing sucks at finding things sometimes. Linus pointed this out before.

yeah, sometimes i have to go google to find what i want.

but... free moneys

yeah, sometimes i have to go google to find what i want.

but... free moneys

I must create a bot that repeats my google searches on bing in the background. That way I dont have to use it but it notices human-like searches

I must create a bot that repeats my google searches on bing in the background. That way I dont have to use it but it notices human-like searches

Every now and then you have to verify