How to convert App Inventor to Java/Android Studio

I want to convert some of the apps I have made in App Inventor to Android Studio so I can see the code and try to understand how the code works. I need something to convert it so I am able to open it in Android Studio

Thanks in advance!

Hello

I don't think that's possible. App Inventor is Block Programming. Although it simulates what code would look like, it doesn't necessarily mean it is Java code. You would have to program the app yourself.

I don't think that's possible. App Inventor is Block Programming. Although it simulates what code would look like, it doesn't necessarily mean it is Java code. You would have to program the app yourself.

I know its not java but is there a way to convert it to java then open it in android studio

Hello

I don't think you can. There was this tool but this project hasn't been updated since 2012 and it isn't compatible with App Inventor 2 as far as I know.

I suppose you could decompile the apk but you're best bet is just to remake your apps in Java and Android yourself. Here is a video (part 2) where someone converts his App Inventor app to a Java Android app. He uses Eclipse, but there wouldn't be any issue with you using Android Studio.

I don't think you can. There was this tool but this project hasn't been updated since 2012 and it isn't compatible with App Inventor 2 as far as I know.

I suppose you could decompile the apk but you're best bet is just to remake your apps in Java and Android yourself. Here is a video (part 2) where someone converts his App Inventor app to a Java Android app. He uses Eclipse, but there wouldn't be any issue with you using Android Studio.

I have managed to get source code by renaming the file .zip from .aia but it is not in java

Hello

I have managed to get source code by renaming the file .zip from .aia but it is not in java

If you're trying to follow the instructions I linked for decompiling the apk, then you are working with the wrong file. You need the .apk file, not the .aia file. This shows how to get it from App Inventor.