SIRI voicemail

jos

Apple is never first they take good ideas and perfect them and sell them as their own. A lazy stupid company but very smart at brainwashing the customer

I don't think people who are lazy and stupid make a company worth $700 billion.

They charge the same, but nobody is buying them, they have actually just done a price drop because of disappointing sales.

Apple can sell them at that price and never drop the price until the new model launches

"The Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge price cuts are starting to roll in after Samsung announced another disappointing earnings report"

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/08/03/galaxy-s6-and-galaxy-s6-edge-price-drop-arrives/

It's sad because the S6 is the first Android phone that I actually like and would consider switching to in a long time. If they had a faster version that was the size of the 5s, I would be sold. And if they fixed it so that the edges are just like the 6 where it's seamless. 

^^ That's just iPhones. There are plenty of innovation in Mac and iPad I left out

Still think they're lazy and stupid. If you do, go see a doctor

THISSSSS all day

Also remember kids Innovation does not mean invention, you dont have to be first to innovate

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I did, but that was because there was a que at the checkout.

Order online, they bring it to you!

THISSSSS all day

Also remember kids Innovation does not mean invention, you dont have to be first to innovate

yeah try explaining that to half the muppet apple haters

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

yeah try explaining that to half the muppet apple haters

oh i have, and have given up

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii