(Discussion) What is the Best Looking Air Cooler in your Opinion?

WunderWuffle

I'll start it off. I love the ceramic coating on the Xigmatek Dark Knight II Night Hawk.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233029

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I'll start it off. I love the ceramic coating on the Xigmatek Dark Knight II Night Hawk.

I agree with your choice. I however haven't seen any of these newer models in person. If anyone says NH-D14…I may puke

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I think Xigmatek Dark Knight II Night Hawk looks best too, but nothing beats a custom water loop ;)

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Thermalrite silver arrow.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme

5091_20_thermalright_silver_arrow_sb_e_e

The Silver Arrow Extreme has one of the better looking heat pipes. I mean, really, they put effort into making the pipes look nice. All rounded off and stuff.  :wub:

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 (gorgeous Aluminum finish <3)

normal_BeQuietDarkRockPro2_07.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 (gorgeous Aluminum finish <3)

normal_BeQuietDarkRockPro2_07.jpg

It's a shame that it's hard to buy it in the States.

It's a shame that it's hard to buy it in the States.

Yes.. This German Company should definitly put thier ass up and start shipping to the states as hell :)

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

none

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233029

I agree with your choice. I however haven't seen any of these newer models in person. If anyone says NH-D14…I may puke

I installed one in my friends PC. It looks pretty sexy in person.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

I guess we can all agree the Dark Knight II looks great.

Silver arrow for sure. shine'n  B)

Xigmatek Thors Hammer is nice

i7 4790k | Asus Z97 M-Plus | 16GB Mushkin 1600mhz | Sapphire R9 390X | Samsung 830 128GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair HX750i | Corsair Carbide 330r Blackout Edition 

Alright, I'll be that guy

http://www.amazon.com/NoFan-CR-95C-Copper-IcePipe-Fanless/dp/B009OXB1ZM

Extreme is only relative. I mean it's technically an air cooler right?

Damn that is one big ass fanless cooler.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue