FinalMouse Giveaway

I'd love to win one of these mice, my current is a logitech m90, and I've had it for roughly 5 years and I really need a new mouse. 

I have a G500 mouse, although it served me well, the wires are fraying and straight up being exposed, and also the software is well... Less things said the better.

Suppose you never used a ZALMAN mouse? Worst placement of the DPI and "Auto-Fire" buttons which are not even 1mm away from the left button, at the same height. You have no idea how many times I've changed the DPI while playing a game since it's small and I have to use a "claw-grip". Rawr.

My current mouse has horrible acceleration issues and I'm not able to play any video games without doing horribly, I have around 10 bucks a month after all of my bills and other costs so I would never be able to save up to buy any new gaming equipment, atleast with my current rate of drinking coca cola zero.... Gawd If I ever had to quit coca cola zero...

Been watching your video stuff since 5 years ago, lol your channel has improved so much.

my mouse constantly keeps shuting itself down (even though it is a wired mouse) and it makes 3d modeling and gaming really hard but i dont have the funds to buy a new one.thats why i need this one.

My current mouse is garbage and uncomfortable to use. I've been looking at the Final Mouse for a while but it's expensive and I have no money. 

I believe i need the mouse as i have a brocken $8 mouse from Woolworths that cant scroll

As of yet I don't actually have a mouse. I am building a computer at the moment and it looks like the perfect match!

Yeah lets start  :D

I´m an German Student (since May this year) and my mouse, if you can still call it like this -_- ,

in the right german words "IST IM ARSCH" :lol:

Means the left mouse button is usable "sometimes" but totally broken seen in my shot  <_<

and sometimes the driver is simply crashing. And this SU**S!

Especially when working with it. So I hope i can get a FinalMouse

post-240660-0-79601100-1435922929_thumb. ;)  

The mouse I'm using now is very basic, no extra features and it is wireless. Currently, I'm looking for a nice game mouse, and this one looked nice. But try finding one of these in the Netherlands  <_<

I have a wireless mouse that i have to recharge every 6 hours or so... i need something that isn't this mouse i have right now....

My mouse is going to die soon, so I need a new one. This would be a perfect opportunity to get a new one. Also I seen that mouse so many times now: on tournaments, reviews and friends sistems. Hope I'll win one :D

i would love the finalmouse, i've been stuck with my simple blue mouse for years. it would be great to upgrade my mouse to a stylish, ergonomic work of art.

I have a A4Tech X7. While it does it's job, after 6 years of intense usage it shows it's age. Anyway, good luck everybody and thanks for the giveaway :D

My mouse is almost broken. It fails continuously...

Thanks for the giveaway  :)

I need the FinalMouse because I have this goddamn 4 bucks chinese mouse, it's really useless and this FinalMouse looks really awesome so...

P.S: Thank you guys anyway for the Giveaway!

Was planning on finding a good mouse when i ran into this.

I'd like a Finalmouse to replace my current crappy wireless Logitech mouse so I won't have to deal with random mouse disconnections during tense rounds of CS:GO.

I've always used the most basic and cheap mice I can find. Would love to win one of theese and see what's it like to have a gaming mouse.

My current mouse is like super janky. I play CSGO competitively most of the time and my current mouse just isnt really up to it. Its got this really awful 2000dpi laser sensor, so I get a butt-ton of acceleration, and its like super heavy, even the wire isnt braided. Guess I shouldnt really complain though since I bought it for like £7 because I was an idiot boy. Pls fix this

Why? Cause the last 5 mice i had all broke done wihtin less than one year.

No matter if cheap 10€, 20€ Microsoft or 50€+ Razer.

Who knows, maybe they do make longer lasting mice?

I want it to be my final mouse!

My current mouse was pretty bad right off the bat, it's the CM storm devastator M+KB combo and the scroll wheel on it is completely unusable. I bought it not even 5 months ago and it's already have some phantom movement issues along with the LED flickering for no apparent reason. Scoring sick noscopes is simply not possible.

Definitely sick of my very small logitech wireless mouse that my dad got from some company.