Official LTT shirt campaign, gone wrong?

Can somebody explain what this means? Because what I think I see is that the Teespring fucked up, and that they managed to say it so confusing that it almost looks like it's not a big deal or something...

Again, if somebody could explain the situation to me I would be soooo happy.

post-183806-0-79533400-1435767359_thumb.

Can somebody explain what this means? Because what I think I see is that the Teespring fucked up, and that they managed to say it so confusing that it almost looks like it's not a big deal or something...

Again, if somebody could explain the situation to me I would be soooo happy.

They printed the Shirts with red letters instead of Linus Orange. 

The colors aren't right (i believe). They are correcting them and sending a replacement 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

They will send you another new one.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Awesome for anyone who already received it.. if they sent them.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Thanks guys, for yet another time being the voice of reason. I didn't want to flame but last time I ordered something from Teespring it was the "Sleep is for pussies" shirt, and they cancelled my order for some reason and I ended up not having a shirt. They say they already shipped the shirt, if that's so I would love to have two, don't really mind the red/orange misunderstanding.

Again, thanks for the help.

I already have mine in my hands and got the email about the misprint and that I will be receiving a replacement.

I already have mine in my hands and got the email about the misprint and that I will be receiving a replacement.

^

badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges

I got that email this morning that I was getting a new one because they made an error. Then like an hour later they emailed me saying they had posted it and gave me a tracking number, which shows me that DHL have it in Sydney, Australia, and it should be here either today or tomorrow.. So I get TWO of these LTT shirts it seems?

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14