Amd's fiji series.

monaka25

yeah that's what i was talking about...not enough of a performance difference to justify the lost of all the great nvidia features built into maxwell. I would go with a 980ti any day of the week...the 980ti is probably more energy efficient as well and will have better driver support and better support from game developpers...as it's always the case with nvidia.

Maybe Nvidia will release a "Performance boost driver" like they did with Kepler when the 290-290X came out. So maybe the gap gets even closer.

So AMD guys are bragging about the Fury X (Liquid cooled w/ AIO) barely beating a Air Cooled 98ti Reference card? LMAO. AMD failed so hard on this and AMD guys are like "but it gets 3-5 fps better!!!" What they fail to mention is they have to liquid cool it with an AIO to get the same performance as a 980 ti reference on AIR and it has no HDMI 2.0. In the end the Nvidia card will OC better giving you better performance, they will have better driver support, and use less power. 

Ryzen 7 3700x | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WiFi | TForce Delta 32GB DDR4 | WINDOWS 10 64 BIT | WD Black 1TB NVME | Intel 1TB NVME | WD Black 4tb HDD | Nvidia 3080 FE | Seasonic 850w Platinum | Fractal Design Meshify C Tempered | BeQuiet DarkRock Slim |

So AMD guys are bragging about the Fury X (Liquid cooled w/ AIO) barely beating a Air Cooled 98ti Reference card? LMAO. AMD failed so hard on this and AMD guys are like "but it gets 3-5 fps better!!!" What they fail to mention is they have to liquid cool it with an AIO to get the same performance as a 980 ti reference on AIR and it has no HDMI 2.0. In the end the Nvidia card will OC better giving you better performance, they will have better driver support, and use less power. 

First of all we have no idea what these will overclock to. The Fury is air cooled and according to the conference is the same card. It should produce the same results.

Second the Fury is rated at like 275 watts. So yes it uses more power... about 10% more power vs the 250 on the Ti. The average of the benchmarks above is about 8% boost in performance over the Ti. The difference in performance per watt is negligible. Also consider the power draw of the water cooler and in that case the Fury is probably more power efficient. To top that off these aren't overclocked so the Fury is also probably running much cooler than the Ti. That water cooler will give it better ability to overclock than the air cooler will. So at the $650 mark the Fury will win. Now if you wanted to add a water cooler to the ti for about 100 bucks more on average what you might might edge out in performance will be at a higher cost per performance.

Maybe Nvidia will release a "Performance boost driver" like they did with Kepler when the 290-290X came out. So maybe the gap gets even closer.

Doubtful, If they did that they would just be making the Titian X just that much more useless. They would screw themselves over. The only thing Nvidia can really do is drop the prices of all of their cards. Which they may drop them slightly but not enough to count.

Sorry.. it comes out next week :P I can't ready every post.. I only read some from time to time at this point. Sooo many post. But I think nvidia fans are going to go cry in a little hole. WE ARE DA AMD FANS! WE WON NVIDIA SUCKAS! WE WON THIS TIME AROUND! NOW NVIDIA FANS, GO AWAY! LOLOL WE HAVE A WATERCOOLED CARD(not me I has no budget, I has a R7 265.. I like talk about this stuff..) IT IS FASTER THAN THE 980TI, AND IT IS ONLY A BASIC WATERCOOLED SOLUTION, THE AIRCOOLED VERSION MAY BE BETTER THAN THE 980TI, IF IT IS, THATS A CARD THATS 100 BUCKS LESS!!! MUAHAHAHAH. WE WIN NVIDIA, WE WIN! FOR ONCE IN MANY YEARS, WE ARE THE WINNERS, WINNERS I SAW! WINERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

And Nvidia guys bragged about Titan X....so that point is moot.

HDMI 2.0? Who gives a dam lol DP does 4K nicely.

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

All I have to say is "Wow" Nice fail AMD. Bravo. Might as well lower the cost now so we can hear the AMD guys talk about price:performance some more. 

gta-v1.png

Ryzen 7 3700x | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WiFi | TForce Delta 32GB DDR4 | WINDOWS 10 64 BIT | WD Black 1TB NVME | Intel 1TB NVME | WD Black 4tb HDD | Nvidia 3080 FE | Seasonic 850w Platinum | Fractal Design Meshify C Tempered | BeQuiet DarkRock Slim |

All I have to say is "Wow" Nice fail AMD. Bravo. Might as well lower the cost now so we can hear the AMD guys talk about price:performance some more. 

gta-v1.png

Poor drivers, like literally, the drivers are brand spanking new. I'm serious. Also, these cards haven't been doing good in GTA 5. It seems you are pulling the worst game for a example :/

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5

Poor drivers, like literally, the drivers are brand spanking new. I'm serious. Also, these cards haven't been doing good in GTA 5. It seems you are pulling the worst game for a example :/

Poor drivers is always an excuse for AMD. Also yes I chose the biggest PC release so far this year as an example lol. 

Poor drivers is always an excuse for AMD. Also yes I chose the biggest PC release so far this year as an example lol. 

It is that game that performs the worst. Just that one is the worst. Witcher does do bad on AMD.. just not nearly this bad. Besides, the benchmarks wasn't quite this bad from other reviewers, not to say it was up to the 980ti in this game, but atleast it was in some, but it wasn't this bad anywere.

I will post another benchmark reflecting the exact opposite of the logic you used. Also, usually it is a excuse, but these are legitimately new cards, while the "excuses' if only for old cards.

Here. This beats a GPU in Far Cry 4, and the gpu it is beating cost about 350 bucks USD more then the Titan X.

This is from a LTT vid, but their card came DOA, so they didn't get to OC. Just wait for the OC benchmarks from LMG theirselfs :) NCIX already has a working unit.. so I would assume LMG's benchmarks of the FURY x are coming soon..

post-190343-0-89018700-1435815446_thumb.

Here. This beats a GPU in Far Cry 4, and the gpu it is beating cost about 350 bucks USD more then the Titan X.

This is from a LTT vid, but their card came DOA, so they didn't get to OC. Just wait for the OC benchmarks from LMG theirselfs :) NCIX already has a working unit.. so I would assume LMG's benchmarks of the FURY x are coming soon..

Including the 295x2 is a bullshit way to make AMD look better. It's a dual GPU, and has stuttering issues and other things you don't get with a single card solution. It just supports that "295x2 destroys the ttian x " shit we saw in the comments when he did that reveiw.

I will post another benchmark reflecting the exact opposite of the logic you used. Also, usually it is a excuse, but these are legitimately new cards, while the "excuses' if only for old cards.

NVIDIA didn't issues when the 900 series card came out. Mine worked right out of the box as intended...

There are plenty of reviews that say the Fury X OC's like shit (not surprising most AMD cards do) Watch Jayztwocents etc etc. Quit trying to prop up this failure. 

NVIDIA didn't issues when the 900 series card came out. Mine worked right out of the box as intended...

There are plenty of reviews that say the Fury X OC's like shit (not surprising most AMD cards do) Watch Jayztwocents etc etc. Quit trying to prop up this failure. 

I see that your trying to blow away the fact that that the FURY X has blown away a 1k$ card in Far cry 4. Also, there is more to the story then purely performance. It is form factor. I'm not saying this is the best card in the situation you have no room for a couple of cables and that thick radiator, but as far as AMD Fiji series go, they have announced, but haven't given any specs or releasedate.. but the R9 NANO. It is going to be more powerful than the gtx 970, and this is all about form factor. The most powerful card NVidia has that is small is some GTX 970 crap.. This card is going to be ALOT more powerfull, and even a little bit smaller. Also, as far as OC'ing goes, when HBM is Overclockable, it is only at 500mhz right now, but it will start blowing away games when that happens(whenever it happens). Form factor is a win on AMD, and no one has the right to argue about performance until AMD releases the card's full potential. I.E. Mem OC'ing.

Including the 295x2 is a bullshit way to make AMD look better. It's a dual GPU, and has stuttering issues and other things you don't get with a single card solution. It just supports that "295x2 destroys the ttian x " shit we saw in the comments when he did that reveiw.

That benchmark wasn't about the 295x2.. That was just in it.. we can just pretend that that isn't in the scores.. I didn't even think about that, its just focusing on the FURY x

I see that your trying to blow away the fact that that the FURY X has blown away a 1k$ card in Far cry 4. Also, there is more to the story then purely performance. It is form factor. I'm not saying this is the best card in the situation you have no room for a couple of cables and that thick radiator, but as far as AMD Fiji series go, they have announced, but haven't given any specs or releasedate.. but the R9 NANO. It is going to be more powerful than the gtx 970, and this is all about form factor. The most powerful card NVidia has that is small is some GTX 970 crap.. This card is going to be ALOT more powerfull, and even a little bit smaller. Also, as far as OC'ing goes, when HBM is Overclockable, it is only at 500mhz right now, but it will start blowing away games when that happens(whenever it happens). Form factor is a win on AMD, and no one has the right to argue about performance until AMD releases the card's full potential. I.E. Mem OC'ing.

Are you really that dense? Honestly. The 980ti is already beating a 1K card and for the same price it beats the Fury X too! That's the point. It costs the same as a 980ti, uses more power, is loud, OC's for crap, and doesn't perform as well in most games. AMD is a disappointment. They hype their products up and fall flat on their faces. That's why Nvidia owns most of the market share. Pascal with HBM2 will wipe the floor with AMD as well. They don't have the funds to compete anymore. If it wasn't for a group of fanboys from the ATi days AMD would have went under years ago. 

Watch this.

Are you really that dense? Honestly. The 980ti is already beating a 1K card and for the same price it beats the Fury X too! That's the point. It costs the same as a 980ti, uses more power, is loud, OC's for crap, and doesn't perform as well in most games. AMD is a disappointment. They hype their products up and fall flat on their faces. That's why Nvidia owns most of the market share. Pascal with HBM2 will wipe the floor with AMD as well. They don't have the funds to compete anymore. If it wasn't for a group of fanboys from the ATi days AMD would have went under years ago. 

It isn't loud, that's a starter. It is a really good fan on that cooler. Also, you are trying to ignore the fact with the R9 nano, amd is going to win over Very small form factor PC's, and not those cases that have to have extensions just so they can fit high end GPU's.. I mean legitimately tiny PC's.

EDIT: Well.. ok its loud. But if you put it in a full watercooling system, you won't have the loud issue, and if you say its stupid to put into a watercooling system, its still much smaller.

It isn't loud, that's a starter. It is a really good fan on that cooler. Also, you are trying to ignore the fact with the R9 nano, amd is going to win over Very small form factor PC's, and not those cases that have to have extensions just so they can fit high end GPU's.. I mean legitimately tiny PC's.

Actually it is loud according to most reviewers out there. Keep changing subjects though. I'll take the Youtube reviewers word for it over some random message board AMD troll. They said the Fury X was going to be more powerful than a 980ti too and we all know how that turned out. AMD will continue to hype their stuff and continue to fail on their claims. R9 Nano more powerful than a 970? I'll believe it when I see it.

Actually it is loud according to most reviewers out there. Keep changing subjects though. I'll take the Youtube reviewers word for it over some random message board AMD troll. They said the Fury X was going to be more powerful than a 980ti too and we all know how that turned out. AMD will continue to hype their stuff and continue to fail on their claims. R9 Nano more powerful than a 970? I'll believe it when I see it.

I see its loud. I see its underperformed. I think this card isn't all about performance, I am starting to think its about form factor. Especially the R9 nano. Amd How am I a troll? I'm laying the facts down. I just wish AMD would let other companies modify their card because its needs a better power delivery unit, then the card would reach full potential ):

I think FIJI's goal is form factor. I'm not a troll, I have not laid a lye, and I didn't watch the review when I posted that, but then I watched this review. Pump is loud.

I think NVidia has won again, but just not in form factor. I think FIJI it taking form factors to a new level as far as "performance to size" goes.

I see its loud. I see its underperformed. I think this card isn't all about performance, I am starting to think its about form factor. Especially the R9 nano. Amd How am I a troll? I'm laying the facts down. I just wish AMD would let other companies modify their card because its needs a better power delivery unit, then the card would reach full potential ):

I think FIJI's goal is form factor. I'm not a troll, I have not laid a lye, and I didn't watch the review when I posted that, but then I watched this review. Pump is loud.

I think NVidia has won again, but just not in form factor. I think FIJI it taking form factors to a new level as far as "performance to size" goes.

The only thing making it such a small form factor is HBM which Nvidia will have HBM 2.0 with Pascal. Fiji is actually a large chip itself. 

The only thing making it such a small form factor is HBM which Nvidia will have HBM 2.0 with Pascal. Fiji is actually a large chip itself. 

I do understand that. That's the good thing about HBM. And the question is.. when will NVidia gets hbm? And how will they develop it so fast, like within 3 years, AMD worked atleast 5 years on hbm, not some memory brand, amd did. Idk how NVidia will get HBM :/ 

Just think.. the day when the low end GPU's will have hbm.. so many years..