[EU] ARK: Survival evolved, Hosting server, come join!

Hello guys, first time poster here, i started hosting an ARK:SE server on day 2 and it's still going solid, we've gotten a few regulars and i've got a bunch of friends playing.

I'm reaching out to the LTT community in order to get the server population even higher!, it's up 24/7 and on a 280 down 100 up line with great latency!

so if your interesting in building an ARK community with me, head out and search for the Stalefish.net 24/7 server! 

i'm currently underway of getting an website and a forum up so that people on the server can interract that way aswell! recruiting for tribes and much much more.

For more information, Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Stalefishx

I'm going to guess this falls under the "Advertising is not allowed" section of the COC.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Oh i'm sorry i diden't know such rules applied to this group, since it's ment for people searching for others to play with.. mods can delete if neccesary.

I'm going to guess this falls under the "Advertising is not allowed" section of the COC.

So lol? He's not advertising a product, he is looking for people to play with and he linked a Steam page so people can get in touch and play the game with him, there is no financial gain so what exactly is the problem here?

This is my point of view, obviously people will have different opinions...