Who is getting a Noctua LTT Edition?

Are these going to be limited editions? Like first come first served of set units then gone forever? Or an ongoing, available whenever kind of thing?

Whaaa?? Who said there wasn't a 140mm option?

We'll have NF-F12 and NF-A14 models available!

YEESSSSSSS!!! <3 <3 

but when can i buy 12 of them

Consume The Darkness

Whaaa?? Who said there wasn't a 140mm option?

We'll have NF-F12 and NF-A14 models available!

when is the release date ?!??

In the Vessel video from today he said "soon, I don't know excatly when" and from retailers in US, Austrailia, Germany/UK and Canada.

That's definitely progress. From what I last heard, they were only going to be available in North America, and all us Europeans would have to get together to import them in bulk. Having them available from retailers in Britain and Germany though, that'll presumably ship all over Europe, is very good news indeed.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

I don't even care about the price.

I'd get them but orange isn't going to mesh at all with the theme I'm putting together.

---

I'd get them but orange isn't going to mesh at all with the theme I'm putting together.

they are the prettiest noctua ive seen :)

Take the orange things off the sides and put that black-and-grey LTT sticker over the orange sticker on the back, and Bob's your uncle...

Orange clashes with the colour scheme of my very own rig Melanie as well, but I still plan to get two or three of these fans.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

Damn, I was also planning on getting all Noctua fans... Guess I'll have to wait now. D:

After seeing the Golden Edition MSI GTX 980ti, I'm pretty sure my upcoming build is going to be orange and black. These fans are an absolute must for me. :-)

if they were white or grey and orange .... then it would match my build 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Hi,

Can someone tell me where I can order the LTT Noctua Fans ?

New to the site and can't seem to find that information anywhere.

Thanks a million

In Australia there showing up ETA november

Capture.jpg

CPU: Intel core i7-4770k GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Harddrives: 2x 256 GB SSD samsung 830 series Raid 0 ,4x3 TB 7200 RPM WD Raid 1  RAM: 2x 16gb 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro(Gold)

Motherboard: Asus Z87 Deluxe/Dual PSU: Corsair AX860 CASE: Corsair 650D OS: Windows 7/Ubuntu Mouse: Logitech g700s Keyboard: 3x failed corsair k70 Monitor: Yamakasi 1440p IPS

I wasn't that interested because I thought I was going to have to pay for shipping if I got them. Then I saw that PLE are going to stock them and that they weren't that much more expensive than the regular Noctua fans. So I'm probably going to tempted get a couple of them now next time I go down to PLE. Why not?

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

A guess would be NCIX :)

If so they don't list them yet. They don't even have any 120mm noctua fans

• 2 weeks later...

just ordered mine

9900K  / Asus Maximus Formula XI / 32Gb G.Skill RGB 4266mHz / 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus & 1TB Samsung 970 Evo / EVGA 3090 FTW3.

2 loops : XSPC EX240 + 2x RX360 (CPU + VRMs) / EK Supremacy Evo & RX480 + RX360 (GPU) / Optimus W/B. 2 x D5 pumps / EK Res

8x NF-A2x25s, 14 NF-F12s and a Corsair IQ 140 case fan / CM HAF Stacker 945 / Corsair AX 860i

LG 38GL950G & Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Duckyshine 6 YOTR / Logitech G502 / Thrustmaster Warthog & TPR / Blue Yeti / Sennheiser HD599SE / Astro A40s

Valve Index, Knuckles & 2x Lighthouse V2

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/noctua-nf-f12-pwm-linus-tech-tips-edition-120mm-cooling-fan-fg-056-nc.html

St_Vitruvius, on 31 Oct 2015 - 7:56 PM, said:St_Vitruvius, on 31 Oct 2015 - 7:56 PM, said:

The LTT edition? Where?

9900K  / Asus Maximus Formula XI / 32Gb G.Skill RGB 4266mHz / 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus & 1TB Samsung 970 Evo / EVGA 3090 FTW3.

2 loops : XSPC EX240 + 2x RX360 (CPU + VRMs) / EK Supremacy Evo & RX480 + RX360 (GPU) / Optimus W/B. 2 x D5 pumps / EK Res

8x NF-A2x25s, 14 NF-F12s and a Corsair IQ 140 case fan / CM HAF Stacker 945 / Corsair AX 860i

LG 38GL950G & Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Duckyshine 6 YOTR / Logitech G502 / Thrustmaster Warthog & TPR / Blue Yeti / Sennheiser HD599SE / Astro A40s

Valve Index, Knuckles & 2x Lighthouse V2

I want to put one in my power supply :P Why? because I have no other place to use one :P

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

UPDATE EVERYONE

Noctua LTT Edition is now available in the US!

Buy them at PerformancePCS.com!

Link- http://www.performance-pcs.com/noctua-nf-f12-pwm-linus-tech-tips-special-edition-120mm-cooling-fan.html

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

If I could get it in a 140mm version I would pick 2 up for my kraken x61 (Providing the price difference isn't extreme, no more then say £5-10 per fan)

They have a 140mm and the price is probably at least double that.

I'd love to get a hold of 140mm with round frame mounts so I can replace the ones on my dh-d15

You could use the 120mm on there.

they said they might have to ship them from the usa. :/ if people only want one or two then the shipping is going to be more than the fans for people in other places. it would make more sense to ship them from noctua HQ to europeans?

There are or will be distributors in Europe.