21:9 Ultrawide Club

IMPERIUS

LG 34UM95 (34" 3440 x 1440 resolution)

Being driven by a:

Core i5-2500K CPU

GeForce GTX 980

Here is a desk shot of my setup.  You can see Leona standing guard over my gear, when I'm not using it.

X5kXWqs.jpg

Very sexy. I like.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

What stand are you using with that? It looks quite low profile.

I bought something off of Amazon (US).  I basically just went on Amazon looking for VESA mounts that fit this monitor (100mm x 100mm), and sorted by products that have the highest user ratings (and reasonable price).  I eventually came across this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0052ATODM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

It's ok.  I wish it had more options for height adjustment, but it gets the job done (and looks darned sexy!)

SSD vs HDD Direct Comparison - Identical Drive Images | SSD Boots Windows 7 + Load 27 Apps in 1 Minute | 17 Second Boot - POST to Desktop
Razer Blade 14 (2015) | Core i7-4720HQ | 8GB RAM | GeForce 970M | 500GB M.2 SSD | 14.1" 1920x1080 Display | 4.19 lbs

Does anyone know of a good website for 3440 x 1440 wallpapers? 

Does anyone know of a good website for 3440 x 1440 wallpapers? 

3440 are really hard to come by, I've been searching as well.

I pretty much gave up, so now I make my own instead. I just look for 4k wallpapers, then crop and/or resize they way I like it. I guess we could make a folder on imgur or something, to share.

So, I decided to upload the sfw wallpapers I have. Most of them are scavenged from the internet and cropped by me, the fractals I made myself.

http://imgur.com/a/ioXrd

Let me know if you can't get to them, I have no idea how the private album thing works on there.

I have the LG 34uc97 at work and the LG 34um95 at home and i can definitely say that i prefer the curved one. 

The image looks a lot clearer and crisp compared to the flat panel.

I would definitely recommend the curved display.

Ugh that just makes it even more difficult. Haha. I found the UM94 for 740 dollars on newegg so I'm thinking about springing on it. The curve is 900 or so at its lowest. I guess i'll give it more thought.

Ugh that just makes it even more difficult. Haha. I found the UM94 for 740 dollars on newegg so I'm thinking about springing on it. The curve is 900 or so at its lowest. I guess i'll give it more thought.

The flat panel is a brilliant display, don't get me wrong. If you get the 34UM95 you wont be disappointed.

If you are on a budget you will be happy with the flat panel. But if you have the $900, i would get the curved.  ;)