£600 Max Intel Gaming and Recording Pc

Hello everyone,

In a couple of weeks time it will be the summer holidays and I am looking to get a new pc as my laptop is just plain crap. The max amount of money spent on the pc is going to be £600 Max.  Also i want to be able to play games and record them without any lagg. 

So for the gaming part of the pc,

I want the pc to be able to handle 1080p gaming at games like cs.go, minecraft, tf2, insurgency, train sim, ETS2, skyrim and ect (just check my steam for my games, btw its Porky)

For the recording part of the pc ,

I want to be able to record these games at 720p which shouldn't be a problem without any lagg. 

and thats it really,

GASP YOU MUST INCLUDE WINDOWS 7 AS I CAN THEN BE ABLE TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10. 

thank you and sorry for the caps. 

Does this include peripherals? I would get your OS key from like \r\microsoftsoftwareswap or G2A. Does it have to be Intel?

If you want to record, make sure to have atleast 2 seperate drives (one you play on, and the other to record on) and something with acceleration. Either an Intel CPU with a decent iGPU (4400+) or an nvidia graphics card (650TI+). This will allow you to cheaply stream and record (albeit at a slight impact to quality stream). If you want to record with CPU and game at the same time, you're going to need an i7, which is going to be costly.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£139.99 @ Aria PC) 

Motherboard: MSI H81M-E35 V2 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£41.46 @ Amazon UK) 

Case: Fractal Design Core 1100 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (£28.43 @ Scan.co.uk) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 OEM (64-bit)  (£67.95 @ Ebuyer) 

Total: £591.63

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-02 21:09 BST+0100

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.