dead motherboard

yesman

hi guys i bought a Asus Z97-WS motherboard and it was dead on arrival can i take it back to the shop i got it from and get my money back?

Shouldn't you know the store policies before you buy something? Did you look at the paperwork they gave you?  If it doesn't say it on there have you tried calling the store to find out about their store policies?  Oh and when you call don't say you bought something.  Just say you are interested in buying a motherboard and see what they say the warranty policies are for the store.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

oh yeah and i bought it from scan.co.uk 

oh yeah and i bought it from scan.co.uk 

Scan have a phone number on their website (01204 474747) and will also exchange on the spot if you take it into their retail store if it is defective.

BSc. Hons. Computer Science Student (MMU)

My PC - CPU: AMD FX-8350 (4.5 GHz) | Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 120v2 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1600Mhz | Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming | GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 960 2G |

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB/Seagate Barracuda 1TB/ WD Caviar Green 1TB | Case: Cooltek Antiphon | PSU: EVGA 500w Non Modular | Monitors: BenQ GL2250 x 2

Scan have a phone number on their website (01204 474747) and will also exchange on the spot if you take it into their retail store if it is defective.

thanks you for that 

and also do you know if i can get my money back

If you ordered it in the past 14 days you can 

BSc. Hons. Computer Science Student (MMU)

My PC - CPU: AMD FX-8350 (4.5 GHz) | Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 120v2 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1600Mhz | Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming | GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 960 2G |

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB/Seagate Barracuda 1TB/ WD Caviar Green 1TB | Case: Cooltek Antiphon | PSU: EVGA 500w Non Modular | Monitors: BenQ GL2250 x 2

You should 100% get your money back I would even take them to court over it if they refused to.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!