ASSASSIN'S CREED MOD - Update 7/7 - Complete

Blassreiter

That looks so good. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

And when you finally think it can't getting better, it does once more.

Nice work!

I'm so glad to hear that, Thank You Stefan1024 Keep following, maybe it might get better :)

Hi Guys, back with an update, This is mostly the unboxing of the second mystery box and making the motherboard cover, 

So what was in the second secret box I got from DHL? Let's have a look

IMG_0554_zpsp2zqr8va.jpg

Oh ok it's from EK.

IMG_0556_zps7e0km60d.jpg

IMG_0560_zpsr9dzafcp.jpg

IMG_0558_zpsfkyufcsb.jpg

The EK-KIT L240 that EK gave me for this build. Let's take it out of the box and see what's inside

Again I should mention the quality of packing, and this EK kit is well packed for safety of the products and they are actually inside individual boxes inside this box

IMG_0563_zpsedam7tu5.jpg

Let's take a look at the EK-XRES DCP 2.2 combo, this is the pump and the res for this kit. 

It's in a well designed box, first it's covered with a sleeve

IMG_0566_zpsxe5ttzin.jpg

remove the sleeve there's the box

IMG_0584_zpstgxplpne.jpg

Open it up and there's the installation manual 

IMG_0585_zps4vxq2pta.jpg

Flip that cover and the Pump Res Combo and the accessories are inside protected by sponge underneath, and inside separate plastic packets

IMG_0586_zps8r7qopgp.jpg

and finally the mounting brackets below the sponge to make sure they dun scratch the pump. 

IMG_0587_zpscpzfz6da.jpg

IMG_0592_zpslhvqcvkq.jpg

IMG_0593_zpsmptqig98.jpg

Same goes for the EK-Supreme LTX UNI CSQ (2013)

Sleeve

IMG_0569_zpspetjexem.jpg

Box

IMG_0574_zpswtmgoo85.jpg

Open it up, and there's the mounting kit and the installation guide. 

IMG_0577_zpsjmroc8vc.jpg

IMG_0578_zpsc3hfmhc4.jpg

and then there's the block and the thermal paste

IMG_0580_zpstfwopibg.jpg

Once again below the sponge (under the block) is the rear mounting bracket

Here's the block

IMG_0581_zpstuau3ucy.jpg

Unboxing the EK Coolstream PE 240 Dual  Rad

IMG_0568_zps9cnkqfxd.jpg

IMG_0572_zpspg18admp.jpg

Inside the bubble wrap it's the Rad

IMG_0594_zpsuzwlw17r.jpg

Then The EK Vader F3-120 fans, there are two of them for 240 Rad

IMG_0567_zpsrbjdhahx.jpg

They are not anything fance, but top of the line high static pressure fans with 1850 RPM ( I won't be using them for the build)

IMG_0576_zpsbpby5yct.jpg

Last But not least the fittings and the EK Coolant Evo (concentrated)

IMG_0596_zpsx9ivsh9l.jpg

IMG_0571_zps2pywyzaq.jpg

So coming back to the modding part. Here, is the motherboard cover I made for the Gigabyte GA-H97M Gaming 3 mATX board. This one I made by laser cutting unlike in my previous mods.

Used red colour to add more detail to it. 

IMG_0530_zpskg2rd4ro.jpg

Then I painted only the top with white so to leave little bit of red colour and also to be able to add LEDs in future if I want to. So, how it holds to the mobo is in the design, the tight fitting of it makes sure it doesn't fall after connecting all the components, specially the USB3 connector and 8 pin connector with make it fit , but just to make sure I used double side tapes in some places. 

(Note that I have painted the mobo as well which I will explain in next update)

Assassins%20Creed%20by%20Sanjaya%2038_zp

Assassins%20Creed%20by%20Sanjaya%2039_zp 

Assassins%20Creed%20by%20Sanjaya%2040_zp

This is amazing. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

How is that motherboard cover mounted?

Then I painted only the top with white so to leave little bit of red colour and also to be able to add LEDs in future if I want to. So, how it holds to the mobo is in the design, the tight fitting of it makes sure it doesn't fall after connecting all the components, specially the USB3 connector and 8 pin connector with make it fit , but just to make sure I used double side tapes in some places. 

Aha, sorry. Missed that, probably because of the awesome photos :)

He he, thank you very much Albert1998 :)

Hi guys, Back with a new update, today's update is the painting of mobo and WC parts and modding of the Blitz mem modules. 

So Ill start with the mobo paint, it was simple, cover the rest of the mobo with paper and tape, and first paint it with white then pain it with red (otherwise red will be too dark)

IMG_0664_zpsylgcdjov.jpg

IMG_0665_zpsin2qxwaf.jpg

IMG_0666_zpstyz18zkv.jpg

So after paining the motherboard, I took apart the EK Rad and other WC parts and painted them in White. 

IMG_0631_zpszkpluyhd.jpg

IMG_0629_zpsv08i5wcl.jpg

IMG_0624_zpsm8okiqgv.jpg

IMG_0623_zpsn5wkf6yg.jpg

I got made the extensions using pre-sleeved cables and this is the theme i wanted to go with. i wanted to bring out more white and little bit of red to go with the build

IMG_0658_zpsqlq8brem.jpg

At the same time I bought the fittings for hard tubing, they are bitspower fitting, i wanted to get the small ones, but these were the only ones available.

IMG_0655_zpstc7keiie.jpg

IMG_0657_zpsfrf2augz.jpg

IMG_0686_zpsbldomnoi.jpg

IMG_0685_zpsthhvega2.jpg

IMG_0682_zpselwcqpin.jpg

And now it's time to do the lighting work. added 6 red LEDs around the block as well, so now the block will glow as well

IMG_0720_zpsm5d0cv17.jpg

IMG_0719_zpsnjrltymf.jpg

IMG_0718_zpsxbhfakyn.jpg

IMG_0716_zpsd73d3wju.jpg

This is the last step before assembling everything together. I wanted to make the Lighting of the Blitz memory to spread out evenly, 

so this is what I did

IMAG0390_zpszuj6iwbx.jpg

I did this to all 4 mem sticks, In the following video you can see the difference between the original (on top) and the modified (bottom) mem stick lighting.

Hi Guys. a tiny update before final pics, I had a problem after this video, when I powered on the system I figured out that the mobo was faulty, so I had to send it for RMA.

SO after that only I repainted the block, painted the screw red and also changed the cable management a lil bit.

Forgot to mention that bending tube was a pain in the ass coz the system was too compact, and also this is my first time doing a custom loop, didn't have a silicon tube, so instead i used a power cable to retain the cylindrical shape of the tube

So here's me adding Mayhem Blood Red to the loop.

avexir needs to release a version of their radien memory with red plasma tubes

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

avexir needs to release a version of their radien memory with red plasma tubes

They have, but only asus version (but not released yet)

Wow! :o  That is stunning!

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

I have never seen something so beautiful :'c

I am happy little Vegemite.

WOW!

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

After seeing it so many times still won't get bored of it, just simply. (HINT: The guy who jokingly asked you to bring your rig to a certain dinner gathering but now they are actually gonna do it lol  :P )

--- My Rig ---
CPU : Intel Core i7 4790K | Motherboard : Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Nepton 280L | RAM : 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3PSU : Corsair AX860i |

GPU : Gigabyte GeForce GTX970 G1 Gaming | Chassis : Corsair Carbide Air 540 | SSD : Samsung 840 Evo 256GBHDD : Seagate NAS 2TB | HDD : Western Digital Caviar Red 4TB |

Optical Drive : Asus 24x DVD-RW | Lighting : NZXT Hue | Monitor : Dell U2515H | Keyboard : Ducky G2 Pro Blue Grey (Full Layout)Mouse : Razer Naga Chroma |

Mouse Mat : Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Extended | Speakers : Altec Lansing Octane 7 | Headphones : Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Kingston HyperX Cloud II Pro

Primary mobile device : Galaxy S8 G950FD - Nova Launcher Prime | LG G Watch Urbane (Gold) | Secondary mobile device : PS Vita PCH-1000

I have never seen something so beautiful :'c

Thank You Very Much Smiles1946, I'll up the new pics this weekend

WOW!

Thank You Very Much :)

After seeing it so many times still won't get bored of it, just simply. (HINT: The guy who jokingly asked you to bring your rig to a certain dinner gathering but now they are actually gonna do it lol  :P )

Man.... that sucks, i wanted to come to the event so bad, being one of the few modders here and still not able to join any event, and addig salt to the wound they asked to rbing the rig as well, Sigh, but i dun have corsair stuff in my build, only have corsair ram on my old build, Avexir looks too cooled to be swapped

It looks much better in Real life, specially the lights, there's no yellowish effect, but m not that good at photography, that's why i wanna bring it to events :)