I'm an idiot

farhanorakzai

I meant "You" as a plural :P

Maybe one day that will change here but untill then the US of A uses inches, feet, yards, miles, fahrenheit etc. :ph34r:

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

have a blast on your trip to pakistan

msquare pls

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

lol, btw Techswede I am in NewMexico, its 65 degrees F here :)

Lucky you i wish it was cool here :(

Too bad you don't have an airport bedroom like this.

paBQAEx.jpg

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

How does it feel like when waiting for a plane / in a plane for hours? I have never got a chance to experience that, (un)fortunately... :lol:

[snippens]

... I want summer..

Nooo... Not the summer! Too many mosquitoes, and daylight basically 24/7 (I want my darkness, and summer is anything but that).

How can you live with the mosquitoes in summers btw?I get annoyed for even just one...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

That sucks, I know from a similar experience. I was on the bus home from college, and I already felt kinda shitty. However, there was this guy behind me, who had his faggot turned up way beyond 11, wouldn't shut his fucking mouth. Constantly talking as loudly as he could in the most annoying fucking voice down the phone. I got so annoyed that I got off the bus in the middle of nowhere. I regretted that once I realised how far away from home I actually was, and I had no more money for the bus and I didn't have a phone.

Too bad you don't have an airport bedroom like this.

If that little bed box thing was like twice the size to accommodate a PC and a small desk, that would be perfect. As long as the bed had a wall next to it and the door/hole thing was somewhere else.

who had his faggot turned up way beyond 11

are those like some new headphones or something?

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

How does it feel like when waiting for a plane / in a plane for hours? I have never got a chance to experience that, (un)fortunately... :lol:

Nooo... Not the summer! Too many mosquitoes, and daylight basically 24/7 (I want my darkness, and summer is anything but that).

How can you live with the mosquitoes in summers btw?I get annoyed for even just one...

There are barely any mosquitoes here during summer :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

7 HOURS??? I'd find the local drug vendor.

Joke's on you m9, drugs are illegal in Qatar

are those like some new headphones or something?

Kinda. They're usually pretty decent. But some of them you can't turn them off and they make some of the most obnoxious irritating noise imaginable.

There are barely any mosquitoes here during summer :P

What is this blasphemy? Here we have mosquitoes freaking everywhere. You might not see them, but when one comes sucking your blood, after you kill it due to irritation they cause, after 20 seconds another mosquito appears to annoy you too. And the same keeps going over and over and over again. You just wish you had a flamethrower to kill them all.

The mosquitoes don't transmit any diseases here (as far as I know), but they do cause some itching, harmless but annoying.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.