Best website hosting + Building

PCBudgetSolutions

Looking to purchase a domain and building a website (Friend is into heavy coding but I'd prefer a user friendly building host).  What is the cheapest but has good quality place to go?

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Looking to purchase a domain and building a website (Friend is into heavy coding but I'd prefer a user friendly building host).  What is the cheapest but has good quality place to go?

Godady.com for domain name registration.

hostgator.com for site hosting.

Well NameCheap seems to be a great domain registrar.

For hosting you will get different responses. 

I personally love being hosted on HawkHost.

You can get 50% off your first invoice with this code: whts50v2

This can be applied to any payment term (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual)

No, not GoDaddy. Run.

JustHost is what a few of my friends use. Apparently if you look around on there site or while checking out you can find discount codes to get like free Google Ad coupons etc.

I used weebly but they are very entry level.  I'd like a company to host AND build the site off of.  @Windspeed36 thanks for moving my thread to the proper forum.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

A friend of mine is gonna host it for me, just gotta buy the domain.  John Blankenship world outlaw/nascar nationwide driver, good friend to have.  He just got his computer program cert and has a HUGE mac server lol.

Hi,

I would suggest you to go with the site 9CubeHosting.com  as they are providing most of the service at low cost you can get the domain and hosting service from the site and by using the free web site builder provided with the hosting package .You can manually make your own web site at  short time .